Morrissey interview by Ryan Dooley (All The Young) in Clash

Good Morrissey interview in Clash.

09117.jpg

enlarge

Interview is online, link posted by CrookedLittleVein.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I went to Morrissey's house to see if I could get an autograph. The door was open so I went in and I guess he didn't hear me. I walked behind him and stood in the pantry where I was able to observe him making a meal. He had a can-opener on his belt and when he took the lid off of his can of pasta and ketchup he threw it out the window perfectly where it landed in a pile with many others. Morrissey isn't lying about being lazy. Anyway, so the phone rings and he gets on there and he's like, "Okay Julia, Wolfgang Puck is just leaving and he's made some very expensive spaghetti. Please come over before it is cold."

How can morrissey claim that media did not look into the reasons behind the riots. That is just rediculous and untrue.

Once I went to Morrissey's house to see if I could get an autograph. The door was open so I went in and I guess he didn't hear me. I walked behind him and stood in the pantry where I was able to observe him making a meal. He had a can-opener on his belt and when he took the lid off of his can of pasta and ketchup he threw it out the window perfectly where it landed in a pile with many others. Morrissey isn't lying about being lazy. Anyway, so the phone rings and he gets on there and he's like, "Okay Julia, Wolfgang Puck is just leaving and he's made some very expensive spaghetti. Please come over before it is cold."

Morrissey seriously should've called Julia and said, "The Puck stops here."

HEY OHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Ta dum CHA!!!

"TRUMAN-TO-YOU!"

AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH the hilarity never stops!!!! :D Solo rocks, thanks for comin' out! Don't forget to tip your waitress...

:p

"i'm not talking in terms of local transport." ahahahahahahahaha that morrissey issooooooo funny.

morrissey is so right though, people are treated like they are thick. The world is full of crashing bores. Nevermind, in about 40 years time there will be an aircraft that takes 2 hours to fly to australia from london - cant wait!

Not sure if Moz is being directly derogatory about Muse and Coldplay here, but surely it happened for these two bands simply because they are both very good.

Morrissey gave me two great pieces of advice.
Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Why walk when you can ride?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom