Morrissey interview (American Songwriter, Feb. 2018) posted - Official FB

41996_american_songwriter_1.jpg

41997_american_songwriter_2.jpg

41998_american_songwriter_3.jpg

Unfortunately, the pictures have been subject to FB's image compression.
Photo by SER. Interview by J.Beviglia (who I believe writes for American Songwriter Magazine).
Regards,
FWD.

Posted by dotmatrix522

FYI- the interview is from the current issue of American Songwriter magazine, the “Legends” issue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez. I've been Ketamined :lbf:
Sorry, I no longer have any idea what point you're making. Is it okay with you if I post what I want, and you post what you want?
fail. Though, if you care to reread my post,and if you still can't understand it, then it seems you can't be helped in that department.

fail. Though, if you care to reread my post,and if you still can't understand it, then it seems you can't be helped in that department.
I can't understand it because it's nonsensical. I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to make (although I suspect it's not a compliment). Well, I guess I can't be helped. That's okay, I can live with that.

Jeez. I've been Ketamined :lbf:
Sorry, I no longer have any idea what point you're making. Is it okay with you if I post what I want, and you post what you want?
Don’t worry about the slop that dribbles out the side of K-Holes mouth whilst up Steve-O’s rectum, Peppermint. That sack-licking, jizz-slurping little twat repeats the same nonsense, ad nauseam. ...and overcompensates through font size.

Biggest ball-washer on this site, with the least amount of credible commentary to back it up. A COMPLETE apologist for Moz’ scumbaggary and a keyboard warrior of the lowest order. A virtual crust of dried feces on an otherwise interesting discourse, if you will.

Pay no mind to the drivel. Plenty of thoughtful folks around here that are willing to call Morrissey and his few remaining little bitches out, where necessary. :)

I can't understand it because it's nonsensical. I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to make (although I suspect it's not a compliment). Well, I guess I can't be helped. That's okay, I can live with that.

instead of trying to dismiss it by saying it's 'nonsensical', why don't you point out exactly what you don't understand?

Dolores o riordon,another one gone at 46.cranberries were good in their day.r.i.p.

instead of trying to dismiss it by saying it's 'nonsensical', why don't you point out exactly what you don't understand?
No...

You’re dismissed, along with the rest of your shit-talking ilk.

Why don’t you give your taint-hungry tongue a rest, clean the shit from your ears and post something that makes empirical sense?

You’re a cut-rate authority on and spinster of NONSENSE. Grow the f*** up, kiddo.

Don’t worry about the slop that dribbles out the side of K-Holes mouth whilst up Steve-O’s rectum, Peppermint. That sack-licking, jizz-slurping little twat repeats the same nonsense, ad nauseam. ...and overcompensates through font size.

Biggest ball-washer on this site, with the least amount of credible commentary to back it up. A COMPLETE apologist for Moz’ scumbaggary and a keyboard warrior of the lowest order. A virtual crust of dried feces on an otherwise interesting discourse, if you will.

Pay no mind to the drivel. Plenty of thoughtful folks around here that are willing to call Morrissey and his few remaining little bitches out, where necessary. :)

POTTY MOUTH !

No. Because it's like arguing with the Jehovah's Witnesses... it goes nowhere and it's best just to smile and close the door. I don't want a row, it's not my thing, and I haven't the energy for chasing all that looping, mangled logic down alleyways. I prefer to shake hands and agree to disagree.

No. Because it's like arguing with the Jehovah's Witnesses... it goes nowhere and it's best just to smile and close the door. I don't want a row, it's not my thing, and I haven't the energy for chasing all that looping, mangled logic down alleyways. I prefer to shake hands and agree to disagree.

You have a way with words, and I couldn't have said it better myself, for it's exactly how I feel about most of your posts, and it is why I avoided replying to your posts in the beginning knowing it would go nowhere. Well, I tried.

I don't want to argue with anyone, I was just trying to understand and wanted to try and make clearer what you didn't understand.

You have a way with words, and I couldn't have said it better myself, for it's exactly how I feel about most of your posts, and it is why I avoided replying to your posts in the beginning knowing it would go nowhere. Well, I tried.

I don't want to argue with anyone, I was just trying to understand and wanted to try and make clearer what you didn't understand.

Now you can add backpedaling to your illustrious resume of shit-talking and ball-washing, K-Hole.

Tongue out, eyes-shut and back up his ass with you!

I thought that the anonymous posts have to be approved by a moderator... How can anyone approve these kind of messages? :crazy:
The messages receive approval because they are a direct response to comments made by K-Hole. What end is served by censoring reality? If you’re offended by fact, it’s doubtful that attaching a moniker and avatar to my posts will make the truth anymore palatable.

Easy solution...
Don’t talk shit and you won’t get called out for it. ;)

'Well, when a lone gunman is shooting up people in French restaurants, at a rock concert, from a hotel room in Las Vegas, at a homosexual bar in Florida, ( I could go on), or terrorists fly planes into buildings killing thousands of innocent people, or lunatics bombing the Boston Marathon then police and a military are necessary.'

1. Well, having armed persons didn't prevent any of that from happening, it never will.

'There is a difference between power and abuse of power. This to me is obvious. Any abuse of power whether it be gun violence, mass acts against humanity, the abuse of a child, etc. should be punished.'

2. yes, and the songs are about people who are trusted that can't be trusted because of a abuse of their power.

'Any abuse of power whether it be gun violence, mass acts against humanity, the abuse of a child, etc.should be punished.'

3. Yes, and the police that do those things need to be held accountable and punished, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY there needs to be a new system of educating police on how to treat other human beings as human beings before these people are given guns and badges and let loose on the streets.

<>.

1. True, but it can and will prevent them from killing even more people! Should we let them kill until their ammunition runs out? Seriously.

2. True, songs about what is already known. How about a few songs that add something to the conversation, or will his next song be The Sky is Blue?

3. Agreed! No way! Much like teaching doctors how to implement a better bed side manner into their dealing with patients.

There is always room for improvement, but Morrissey's rigidity towards the issues of today are those of a crusty old fart.

I've seen this happen in other people's lives, and now it's happening in his!

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom