Morrissey interview (American Songwriter, Feb. 2018) posted - Official FB

41996_american_songwriter_1.jpg

41997_american_songwriter_2.jpg

41998_american_songwriter_3.jpg

Unfortunately, the pictures have been subject to FB's image compression.
Photo by SER. Interview by J.Beviglia (who I believe writes for American Songwriter Magazine).
Regards,
FWD.

Posted by dotmatrix522

FYI- the interview is from the current issue of American Songwriter magazine, the “Legends” issue!

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Because it's like arguing with the Jehovah's Witnesses... it goes nowhere and it's best just to smile and close the door. I don't want a row, it's not my thing, and I haven't the energy for chasing all that looping, mangled logic down alleyways. I prefer to shake hands and agree to disagree.

:lbf: Don't worry Peppermint. KS is a tough cookie. She is Morrissey's equivalent to Trump's press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders except she is not paid to defend him at every turn. I enjoy the banter, and mainly I try to get a rise out of her. It's all in good fun. I for one enjoy reading your posts as I do all the others that cover the spectrum of Morrissey the singer, lyricist, entertainer, and now politician. As with our fave Choir, Choir, Choir, all voices are important and necessary to bring to life the World of Morrissey, and after all that is what we are all here for. Viva Solo!

:lbf: Don't worry Peppermint. KS is a tough cookie. She is Morrissey's equivalent to Trump's press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders except she is not paid to defend him at every turn. I enjoy the banter, and mainly I try to get a rise out of her. It's all in good fun. I for one enjoy reading your posts as I do all the others that cover the spectrum of Morrissey the singer, lyricist, entertainer, and now politician. As with our fave Choir, Choir, Choir, all voices are important and necessary to bring to life the World of Morrissey, and after all that is what we are all here for. Viva Solo!

' is not paid to defend him at every turn. '

Or am I ? ;):cool::D:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

sorry I mean ....

I saw something similar hanging in Value Village for a buck fifty.
Yes, well, see, me an' mozbaby don't like our track suits to come with bed bugs (makes spending the day in bed most unenjoyable). Otherwise I would have had to ask you why you didn't snap it up for me, bitch, since you know how me an' mozbaby like our tracksuits.

Hullo Brummie, Hullo Benny. Hullo to the pepermint cookie. hullo hullo hullo. I was away but am better now.
I enjoy reading than banter: hooray for the Irish its St Patricks Day!!!
Ket, what is a spectrum?
Viva!!! VIVA BUTTERMILK and GRAVY!

Ket, tell Brummie and Benny im off disco dancing with the boys.:guitar:

Reading your posts is like watching svu, the way you feel the need to over explain things all the time.

Thanks Evennow, much appreciated :)

Really, why does Morrissey wear eurotrash track suits? Is he trying to book a tour with New Order? So he and fat old girl Bernard can drink beer and get fat together in their track suits? It can't be motivated by just perversion. Does he freeball when he wears the pants? What is going on? Will he start wearing "those awful Cure baseball boots" for his next tour? He might as f***ing well. "Nike". f*** Nike! How the hell can he sit on his throne and bitch about totalitarianism when he advertises their slave-produced (and TACKY) sportswear? He must be wasted 24/7 if he hasn't thought this stuff through. It's nuts. Steven is RICH. He could source some cool threads and really show people how it's done. Old stuff that is the best and new veggie designers who make decent product. Retire the self-parodying lounge singer look. I mean, he's actually turning into that, so he better watch it. That joke isn't...well, you get the picture.

Really, why does Morrissey wear eurotrash track suits? Is he trying to book a tour with New Order? So he and fat old girl Bernard can drink beer and get fat together in their track suits? It can't be motivated by just perversion. Does he freeball when he wears the pants? What is going on? Will he start wearing "those awful Cure baseball boots" for his next tour? He might as f***ing well. "Nike". f*** Nike! How the hell can he sit on his throne and bitch about totalitarianism when he advertises their slave-produced (and TACKY) sportswear? He must be wasted 24/7 if he hasn't thought this stuff through. It's nuts. Steven is RICH. He could source some cool threads and really show people how it's done. Old stuff that is the best and new veggie designers who make decent product. Retire the self-parodying lounge singer look. I mean, he's actually turning into that, so he better watch it. That joke isn't...well, you get the picture.

Agreed!

He should at least buy a tracksuit from Emporio Armani like that Man City paedophile Adam Johnson did.

Adam-Johnson-arrives-to-answer-bail-at-Peterlee-Police-station-in-County-Durham.jpg

Tired.png

Let me try to follow the logic of the base here...

That’s just off the top of my head but should provide you with enough food for thought while you’re heads are buried up Steve-O’s asshole to your noses - with your little tongues out, licking his balls.

POTTY MOUTH !!

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom