Morrissey injured - out of hospital

rofl.

Car accident? Funny, Toyota now sponsors msolo. :)

What the...

It is really all like a car crash isn't it.

Funny, I'd just read "Everyone should know their place." on another site and laughed, "Oh yeah? Where's that?" and I clicked the back arrow and looks like it's "in hospital."

You don't make that stuff up.

I guess the bright side is he used to think of them as Cedars Cyanide when his producer passed away. THere's hope for solo, people.

Terrible news...I hope he can rest and he's not in a lot of pain. Been there - no fun.

Hope he feels better soon!

I bet he has an egg on his head. Concussions are the worst, the headaches can last for weeks. He's definitely going to need pills. Poor guy.

2 November 2013 - true-to-you.net

Morrissey has now been discharged from Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles following treatment for concussion, whiplash and an arm injury. Morrissey would like to thank the medical staff at Cedars-Sinai for their "outstanding level of care and attention".

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness! I hope Morrissey is ok! If he's been released from the hospital, I imagine it's not too serious.

I wonder what happened. My guess would be car accident. What else causes whiplash?

If it wasn't for bad luck,etc....

My goodness! I hope Morrissey is ok! If he's been released from the hospital, I imagine it's not too serious.

I wonder what happened. My guess would be car accident. What else causes whiplash?

If it wasn't for bad luck,etc....

The following is based on grace and nothing more and is most likely wrong:

If anyone takes stock in my mind babies, the folks at the grocery store indicated (and this is not an exact science) that perhaps he or whoever was driving were not paying attention and rear-ended another car. And the car has pretty extensive damage. And maybe the air bag went off and punched him in the face, though that was iffy. And he was "pissed" at not being able to get to where he was going, I hope that's it. I hope he wasn't British "pissed" and dealing with a DUI. :eek:

[/MadameCG]

He used to love to put band aids on him and have a bruised make up as well so this must have saved him money on them things. I just hope he did not weep like a little girl. No one ssem to be wondering if someone else got hurt or killed or handicapped for life. Will we hear from the police about this perhaps?

Rumours online that this was a failed suicide attempt and that he was only cleared to leave the hospital to be checked into a psychiatric unit. This explains why the police have not yet released any report on the incident since it did not include anyone else but Morrissey himself.

Rumours online that this was a failed suicide attempt and that he was only cleared to leave the hospital to be checked into a psychiatric unit. This explains why the police have not yet released any report on the incident since it did not include anyone else but Morrissey himself.

How the f*** do you get whip lash trying to commit suicide, dumbass?

Also the rumors on twitter are pretty much OMG EVERYDAY IS LIKE SUNDAY!!!! and however you say MORRISSEY MOVIE AT THE MOVIE THEATER in Spanish.

You are a lazy troll.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom