There is a 10% off discount code for Morrissey-solo customers. Please enter the code ANNCOATES at checkout.
Designed and shipped from Manchester, UK.
This poster print released a couple of weeks ago goes deep into the vast and eclectic jukebox of Morrissey favourites. It includes:
- 80+ artists that influenced or had an impact on Morrissey like Timi Yuro, The Crystals, Jimmy Jones, Klaus Nomi, Ramones and Billy Fury
- Morrissey's favourite LPs such as Nico's Chelsea Girl and Smoking Popes' Born To Quit
- Morrissey's favourite singers such as Dawn Upshaw, Al Martino and Melanie Safka
- 350+ songs that had an impact on Morrissey including:
- Every song mentioned on Morrissey's Autobiography
- Morrissey's pre-show, stage entrance and post-show songs
- Morrissey's 'Supreme 13 Singles', Desert Island Discs, 'Singles To Be Cremated With', 'Under The Influence' and more
Some of the names included in this print: New York Dolls, Sparks, Nico, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Sam Cooke, T.Rex, The Marvelettes, Elvis Presley, Shirley Bassey, Bobby Hatfield, The Cramps, Love Affair, Jackie Wilson, The Foundations, Vince Taylor, Sacha Distel, X-Ray Spex, Crass, Brigitte Bardot, Magazine, Joni Mitchell, The Velvet Underground, Patti Smith, Maria Callas, The Fall, Brian Eno and Ludus just to name a few.
From rock ‘n’ roll and punk to folk and country, and from pop and glam rock to R&B and beyond. The result is a fascinating visual journey across music culture and the Morrissey universe.
Last edited by a moderator: