Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN VEGAS" (September 1, 2021)

MORRISSEY IN VEGAS

unnamed-1_eqim3k.jpg
unnamed-2_rerxlz.jpg
0-4_berlpl.jpg
unnamed-3_tu03zn.jpg

The first night of Morrissey's current residency in Las Vegas broke all records for merchandise sales in the history of Caesar's Palace.

Regards,
FWD.

220px-Smiths_-_Strangeways_here_we_come.jpg

A rush and a push and the merch is ours

Merch started something I couldn't finish

Merch of a disco dancer

Girlfriend in a merch

Merch me if you think you've heard this one before

Last night I dreamt hat somebody loved merch

Unhappy merch

Merch a vulgar picture

Merch at one's elbow

I won't share merch

The "lady" helping me check out offered me this info without my asking. I had already seen the post on morrisseycentral claiming post before I went to the store inside Ceasars and purchased my items. IF we put 2 and 2 together, makes sense; (1) the post on morrisseycentral and (2) the lady offering me this info without my asking.

I'm not sure anyone could convince you otherwise; think what you'd like. I'm here and the concert is tonight. I'm excited :thumb:
You have lady in quotes. Was she a fake lady or something?

You have lady in quotes. Was she a fake lady or something?
The Colosseum or any other venue on this rock does not keep a record/chart of which artist sells the most tat. And the guy helping you is clearly talking nonsense. Unless he has worked there every single day/night since The Colosseum has been open. Which we all now would be bloody impossible.

Maybe it was a man doh::LOL:

The "lady" helping me check out offered me this info without my asking. I had already seen the post on morrisseycentral claiming post before I went to the store inside Ceasars and purchased my items. IF we put 2 and 2 together, makes sense; (1) the post on morrisseycentral and (2) the lady offering me this info without my asking.

Thank you for the FACTS beewee

I'm not sure anyone could convince you otherwise; think what you'd like. I'm here and the concert is tonight. I'm excited :thumb:

That’s all that matters

Enjoy the show! :thumb:

Lying about chart placements, interview responses, record sales and now merch sales…what depth will Morrissey reach next?

The Colosseum or any other venue on this rock does not keep a record/chart of which artist sells the most tat. And the guy helping you is clearly talking nonsense.

Unless he has worked there every single day/night since The Colosseum has been open. Which we all now would be bloody impossible.

The Colosseum opened March 25, 2003 (Wikipedia) So not so impossible.

My God, you guys hate it when his merch becomes successful.
Such a little merch stand makes such a big differenc.

The Colosseum opened March 25, 2003 (Wikipedia) So not so impossible.

Yes, impossible. Holidays, illness, pregnancy. Does she have kids? Kids get ill. She would've had to have taken care of her child/children. How long has she been working there? We need answers to these questions!

My God, you guys hate it when his merch becomes successful

Sadly true. Haters hate their own lives, and in turn direct that anger at others.

The usual suspects :sleeping:

(as above, so below, so low)

:cool:

Last edited:
Sadly true. Haters hate their own lives, and in turn direct that anger at others.

The usual suspects :sleeping:

It isn't hate. Some of us have trouble believing anything Morrissey says. So we take the piss and look for the facts.

Lying about chart placements, interview responses, record sales and now merch sales…what depth will Morrissey reach next?

Caesars residency best gigs of his career
Fastest selling Caesars gigs ever
5 sold out nights at Caesars

Take your pick

Why do you assume people who see through Sam's bullshit are haters. He is instrumental in making Morrissey look silly.

I never said they were or assumed that.

I agree with recognizing that most of Sam’s Central posts are bull shit and are not doing his uncle much good

But my posts have to do with an employee stating that Morrissey’s
‘Saturday nights show was the largest volume of merchandise they have ever sold in one day for a performer in residency’.

It isn't hate. Some of us have trouble believing anything Morrissey says. So we take the piss and look for the facts.

Some hate, some look for facts. But why take the piss if not done out of hate? it’s easy to see it as a hateful reaction.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom