Morrissey in Tucson, AZ - 05/23/12

You can find the presale code - Google AGE - look around a bit

MOZ bitthday is May 22, he's performing in San Diego Ca. Any true fan would be crazy not to drive out and celebrate with him on that day. For those of you who don't will reheat it!! I'm taking the 8 hr drive as a true fan would. There are still plenty of terrace tickets available

Does anyone have the presale code for the Stockton show? Tix go on sale TOMORROW - thanks! - M A

stockton Presell

hi i wanted to know if anyone had the Ticketmaster presell code for tomarrow and thurdays Stockton and bakersfield shows thanks guys

MOZ bitthday is May 22, he's performing in San Diego Ca. Any true fan would be crazy not to drive out and celebrate with him on that day. For those of you who don't will reheat it!! I'm taking the 8 hr drive as a true fan would. There are still plenty of terrace tickets available

Are you an insider trying to generate sales or just creepy? Or both? :straightface:

So, Moz cancels Oakland 2 hours before the show not 5 months ago (Dec 1), but he's already coming back to CA? Where is the new Oakland date? San Franciso, even?

Are you an insider trying to generate sales or just creepy? Or both? :straightface:

Insider? Creepy? It's MOZ birthday!!! Only a true fan would know that and would want to celebrate with him. So I guess I'm a Creepy fan then lol

is the pit in Bakersfield standing or do they set up temp chairs? There are a few on TM right now. I just grabbed one for the hell of it. I wonder if I will be able to go.

Why no LA date? I know SD is close and seeing him on his birthday would be fantastic....but don't think the trips south or, even north, to any of the already announced dates will be possible for me .....(I know i sound like a spoiled LA fan, given he plays here often) Just find it a bit odd nothing scheduled yet...Maybe May 27 in LA soon to be announced????? (or anything later that week through June....since the dates appear free).....Please....
:)

is the pit in Bakersfield standing or do they set up temp chairs? There are a few on TM right now. I just grabbed one for the hell of it. I wonder if I will be able to go.

Pit is standing not seated, at least was when I saw him here in 2007.

Great place to see him, small "modern" theater with great sound.

Your scored with the pit ticket, it should be a great show, counting the days!!!!!!!!!!

Pit is standing not seated, at least was when I saw him here in 2007.

Great place to see him, small "modern" theater with great sound.

Your scored with the pit ticket, it should be a great show, counting the days!!!!!!!!!!

thanks. I figured it was probably standing, as that is the case usually, but the ticket does come with a seat row and number. Looking forward to this.... I think I've figured out a plan.

I'm doing Bakersfield and Stockton. Anyone else flying in for the weekend?

Ill be in irvine on the 25th and would like to go to the Bakersfield show, but I need a ride. Anyone interested in carpooling?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom