Morrissey Central "Morrissey in the UK" - UK tour details (June 9, 2022)

MORRISSEY IN THE UK

Billy_Halop_Scan_600dpi_saphdj.jpg

Full details will appear next week of Morrissey's ten upcoming concerts in Eire and the UK. The dates are fixed for September and October. No rules / regulations / restrictions will be in place for these concerts - everyone is welcome. Morrissey's last UK date was London Wembley Arena in March 2020. Morrissey will play 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas during the first week of July.

Regards,
FWD.

(Image used: Billy Halop)

Media items:

Agree.
Genting Arena was devoid of anything that constitutes a great venue.
The old academy is sadly missed.
FWD.
You mean the old Carling Academy in Dale End? It's now The Forum and has been open for a year or so. Saw Moz there in about 2002 and it was a fantastic gig.

Which venues I wonder, here's my guess

Killarney - We know

Blackpool - Empress Ballroom
Doncaster - Dome
Glasgow - Barrowlands
Stockton - The Globe Theatre
Manchester - The Apollo
Birmingham - Symphony Hall
London - Hammersmith Apollo or Camden Roundhouse
Brighton - The Dome
Let's hope for Leeds!

Bring your bowling ball !

Have fun y’all

VIVA MOZ 💜

EIRE? No-one here calls it that. It's the Republic of Ireland or just Ireland. Eire was a made up phrase used by the British establishment...
Absolute bollix...the modern dispute over the use of that word doesn't negate its ancient origins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éire

'Etymology. The modern Irish Éire evolved from the Old Irish word Ériu, which was the name of Ireland and of a Gaelic goddess. Ériu is generally believed to have been the matron goddess of Ireland, a goddess of sovereignty, or simply a goddess of the land.'

Yep, its all happening .
Then the circle back around for cali gigs - M day in LA etc
Now Drop that LP, let it in bed , let the fans have it down and let us all sing along

I hope some of these are at the weekend and not mid-week. I don’t think work would take “travelling to see Morrissey” as an excuse for not being in.

I hope some of these are at the weekend and not mid-week. I don’t think work would take “travelling to see Morrissey” as an excuse for not being in.
Sick nor Steve worked as dual term, as we would all be sick at work, when steve's in town
Download a positive covid pic , take the week off
Oct is the time to be in Town , Suede gig and M

MORRISSEY IN THE UK

View attachment 81968

Full details will appear next week of Morrissey's ten upcoming concerts in Eire and the UK. The dates are fixed for September and October. No rules / regulations / restrictions will be in place for these concerts - everyone is welcome. Morrissey's last UK date was London Wembley Arena in March 2020. Morrissey will play 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas during the first week of July.

Regards,
FWD.

(Image used: Billy Halop)

Good Times for a Change. Viva the king.

We’ll do them all Barry. It’s not too much strain on the purse strings, though I can’t speak for the knees. 🍻🥂
Quite a few in the north👍 I’ll wait and see what the actual venues are before making hasty decisions. I quite like the idea of doing multiple gigs as I’ve never done that before.

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom