Morrissey Central "Morrissey in the UK" - UK tour details (June 9, 2022)

MORRISSEY IN THE UK

Billy_Halop_Scan_600dpi_saphdj.jpg

Full details will appear next week of Morrissey's ten upcoming concerts in Eire and the UK. The dates are fixed for September and October. No rules / regulations / restrictions will be in place for these concerts - everyone is welcome. Morrissey's last UK date was London Wembley Arena in March 2020. Morrissey will play 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas during the first week of July.

Regards,
FWD.

(Image used: Billy Halop)

Media items:

WOW GOOG NEWS.... Hopefully this is the beginning of a European Tour like the good old days in 2016...
Mayby this is good news concerning the release of "bonfire of teenagers"

Nice

Small venues please…. Assume Stockton will be. Blackpool tower?

Brighton Dome better than Brighton Centre or whatever it is

Which venues I wonder, here's my guess

Killarney - We know

Blackpool - Empress Ballroom
Doncaster - Dome
Glasgow - Barrowlands
Stockton - The Globe Theatre
Manchester - The Apollo
Birmingham - Symphony Hall
London - Hammersmith Apollo or Camden Roundhouse
Brighton - The Dome

London Palladium would be nice

OMG!!! Even though I've learned to take everything on Central with a pinch of salt, I can't help feeling excited!!

I’d imagine Moz would do a date a Brixton and then the second at another venue, like he did for LIHS tour.

I hope he plays somewhere like Symphony Hall in Birmingham. The last time I saw him play here was in 2015 at the arena that’s constantly changing its name. It was a good gig but the set list he’s playing now is better & a more intimate venue would be nice.

I hope he plays somewhere like Symphony Hall in Birmingham. The last time I saw him play here was in 2015 at the arena that’s constantly changing its name. It was a good gig but the set list he’s playing now is better & a more intimate venue would be nice.
I was just thinking that - please let it be the Symphony Hall, and not one of many soulless arena type places we have here...

I was just thinking that - please let it be the Symphony Hall, and not one of many soulless arena type places we have here...
Agree.
Genting Arena was devoid of anything that constitutes a great venue.
The old academy is sadly missed.
FWD.

EIRE? No-one here calls it that. It's the Republic of Ireland or just Ireland. Eire was a made up phrase used by the British establishment...

glasgow is just a short train ride away,im in.good news for a thursday afternoon.

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom