Morrissey Central "Morrissey in the UK" - UK tour details (June 9, 2022)

MORRISSEY IN THE UK

Billy_Halop_Scan_600dpi_saphdj.jpg

Full details will appear next week of Morrissey's ten upcoming concerts in Eire and the UK. The dates are fixed for September and October. No rules / regulations / restrictions will be in place for these concerts - everyone is welcome. Morrissey's last UK date was London Wembley Arena in March 2020. Morrissey will play 5 nights at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas during the first week of July.

Regards,
FWD.

(Image used: Billy Halop)

Media items:

D

Dirk from Belgium

WOW GOOG NEWS.... Hopefully this is the beginning of a European Tour like the good old days in 2016...
Mayby this is good news concerning the release of "bonfire of teenagers"

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
Nice

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
Small venues please…. Assume Stockton will be. Blackpool tower?

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
Brighton Dome better than Brighton Centre or whatever it is

Surface

Chilling in Cheshire.
Which venues I wonder, here's my guess

Killarney - We know

Blackpool - Empress Ballroom
Doncaster - Dome
Glasgow - Barrowlands
Stockton - The Globe Theatre
Manchester - The Apollo
Birmingham - Symphony Hall
London - Hammersmith Apollo or Camden Roundhouse
Brighton - The Dome

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB
London Palladium would be nice

J

j*e*t

OMG!!! Even though I've learned to take everything on Central with a pinch of salt, I can't help feeling excited!!

D

DianaDickingAtYourDor

I’d imagine Moz would do a date a Brixton and then the second at another venue, like he did for LIHS tour.

snoddywilko

I hope he plays somewhere like Symphony Hall in Birmingham. The last time I saw him play here was in 2015 at the arena that’s constantly changing its name. It was a good gig but the set list he’s playing now is better & a more intimate venue would be nice.

BookishBoy

I hope he plays somewhere like Symphony Hall in Birmingham. The last time I saw him play here was in 2015 at the arena that’s constantly changing its name. It was a good gig but the set list he’s playing now is better & a more intimate venue would be nice.
I was just thinking that - please let it be the Symphony Hall, and not one of many soulless arena type places we have here...

J

John Bocky

EIRE? No-one here calls it that. It's the Republic of Ireland or just Ireland. Eire was a made up phrase used by the British establishment...

gordyboy9

Let The Bullets Fly.
glasgow is just a short train ride away,im in.good news for a thursday afternoon.

Tags
tour 2022

Trending Threads

Top Bottom