Morrissey in the studio?

How exactly do they monitor this whole banning people from going to a gig thing? Do they literally have spotters at the door looking out for people? It doesn't seem like it'd be all that hard to still get in?

How exactly do they monitor this whole banning people from going to a gig thing? Do they literally have spotters at the door looking out for people? It doesn't seem like it'd be all that hard to still get in?

The whole thing concerns me.

The whole thing concerns me.

I'm not too concerned about it...if he was telling the truth, I'm sure it was just Boz giving him lip service...if I am indeed banned, well, it's still no big deal because in 20 years of being a Morrissey fan, I've only seen him once and really that was enough.

I'd find it very unlikely that any of us are banned from the shows.

I, for one, am a master of disguise, so I'm not too worried.

Yeah whatever, skylarker. :D

Care for some company? I'm gonna dress in drag to get in the concert...you know, because I'm miserable.

So you're gonna go with someone who has posted her face all over this website for years and everyone knows what she looks like? They'll just throw out whoever she's with and probably her too. Brilliant idea.

So you're gonna go with someone who has posted her face all over this website for years and everyone knows what she looks like? They'll just throw out whoever she's with and probably her too. Brilliant idea.

If they try that, I'm going to take off my pumps and drive the heel into Arturo's fat motherf***ing Kong-like skull...

Interesting stuff regarding this new TV program, any idea of other artists and producer combos?

thanks for the info, pity I had to read through 4 pages of the internet equivalent of "oh look at me, aren't I fabulous?" to garner about 7posts that were relevant. Still at least that f***ing fake blog hasn't been mentioned yet. Whoops

What is your deal, Juno?

thanks for the info, pity I had to read through 4 pages of the internet equivalent of "oh look at me, aren't I fabulous?" to garner about 7posts that were relevant. Still at least that f***ing fake blog hasn't been mentioned yet. Whoops

Boo hoo.
tumblr_lq3pvqskEH1qzbdpt.gif

Swine like you...me? Morrissey is timeless. Unlike some of the other's who never give up and keep reinventing themselves in sleazy ways or just have themselves autotuned. Maybe he should autotune himself...

Morrissey is old, sells relatively few records, probably only has one album left in him (and the few songs we have heard from that are generally poor efforts) and has made a lot of dubious comments in recent years - looking at it from a record company perspective, why would anyone want to sign him?
The only "money-spinner" I can see would be a farewell album and tour, but even then who (apart from the swine who frequent this site) is going to be interested?
Even if there is some interest, it'd be wise on their part to wait and see if his autobiography surfaces and what the reaction to it is.

Back
Top Bottom