Morrissey in the studio?

I am a girl.

goddess-kali.jpg

And I know a doctor in a Chivas kit I can call. :p I probably shouldn't though.

Looks familiar, I have this book - http://www.wisdom-books.com/ProductDetail.asp?PID=21742 :angry::whip::flamethrow::gun::thumb::D

Stephen Street was there all week, huh? Interesting.

Unless Street writes new songs for Morrissey (and Morrissey tries to write decent lyrics), there isn't much his production skills can do to save the current batch of songs.

Unless Street writes new songs for Morrissey (and Morrissey tries to write decent lyrics), there isn't much his production skills can do to save the current batch of songs.

Oh, I know that, but I have to find some hope somewhere!

I think you just kissed Florida's chance of being one of ten goodbye. :D

Really? Is the Morrissey Vigilante after you? :p

If by "Morrissey Vigilante", you mean Chris Solorzano, then yes...he submitted my name, username, and photo to Boz Boorer and told him I was the most negative about the new material and the band. He claims he has been "assured that appropriate action will be taken."

If by "Morrissey Vigilante", you mean Chris Solorzano, then yes...he submitted my name, username, and photo to Boz Boorer and told him I was the most negative about the new material and the band. He claims he has been "assured that appropriate action will be taken."

What? :squiffy:

Care for some company? I'm gonna dress in drag to get in the concert...you know, because I'm miserable.

Sure. But I'm not queueing. And if you're one of those bozos who likes to stage dive and possibly trip on equipment and endanger all the bandmembers in their zeal to conquer touching Morrissey because he can say and do no wrong and everything he speaks is gold and nothing can get in the way of you touching him, then the date is off, no matter how miserably you can pull off Chris's idol RuPaul.

Tg
Stephen Street was there all week, huh? Interesting.

The last time Morrissey met Street most people was guessing they'd be working together in some new record but they were dealing about lunching those two unreleased songs

Why on God's green Earth are professionals taking advice from whackjob fanatics re: security?

If this is accurate, I think the finger of blame for the Fall of Morrissey rests solely on Boz Boorer's soul. Doesn't he have 3 children? What is he teaching them about bullying? This is the behavior of 12-year-old mean girls, not forty-something musicians!

Chris Solarzano is the dim assed teen on a spree that the devil jumped into trying to fan the flames of a fire he hasn't the resources or knowledge to fight. He is a moron extraordinaire. Sadly people are enabling him.

Geezer for the win. The enabling, Holy Christ!

Sure. But I'm not queueing. And if you're one of those bozos who likes to stage dive and possibly trip on equipment and endanger all the bandmembers in their zeal to conquer touching Morrissey because he can say and do no wrong and everything he speaks is gold and nothing can get in the way of you touching him, then the date is off, no matter how miserably you can pull off Chris's idol RuPaul.

Yeah, I don't even like to get out of my seat at concerts or sing along...the only reason I stand is because the people in front of me stand and they are usually 6'7" and I can't see past them...I have no desire to touch Morrissey...I just want to hear "I Want The One I Can't Have" live...

Back
Top Bottom