Morrissey in the studio?

It now says...

Sun shines for Morrissey and Visconti

Irish Independent - 17 hours ago
But MTV could have saved a few bob by not hiring Visconti, responsible for Morrissey's 2006 Ringleader Of The Tormentors album, for the sessio..

Oh, I'm swine, boy, I am swine. I am the worst human being you will ever come into contact with.
Put a confused smiley on that.

I have a better smiley for people like you. :p

Oh. Do you. Do you have the phone number of a psychiatrist? That will be more useful to you than some fancy internet graphics, boy.

I am a girl.

goddess-kali.jpg

And I know a doctor in a Chivas kit I can call. :p I probably shouldn't though.

Come on....where's the fight??? I'm waiting for it to happen! pffft

According to Banjaxer "All Morrissey asked for was a dressing room with a mirror and a chair. It was pretty cramped in the studio between his backing band and the MTV crew."

And Banjaxer knows.

Ah, our resident voice on EVERYTHING has arrived. Prepare yourselves for bucketfulls of opinion and stinging wit.

Says the village idiot who doesn't know how to spell "bucketful" correctly when he's attempting to be clever...

Says the village idiot who doesn't know how to spell "bucketful" correctly when he's attempting to be clever...

Oh, there he goes. Needle and thread at the ready people, those sides are going to need stitched back up soon! Can't wait! He's broken out the three dots, so we know we're in for a treat here - a masterclass.

More importantly who has the book deal!!!?

It now says...

Sun shines for Morrissey and Visconti

Irish Independent - 17 hours ago
But MTV could have saved a few bob by not hiring Visconti, responsible for Morrissey's 2006 Ringleader Of The Tormentors album, for the sessio..

I think this might refer to the fact that Stephen Street was in town working with The Vagabonds.

Back
Top Bottom