Morrissey in the media - Linder interview, Mexico tour article, furniture collection

Linder interview in "JUKE" magazine
Linder interview in 'JUKE' magazine; ...with a little Moz talk... - post by joefrady at allyouneedismorrissey.com
The summer issue of 'JUKE' magazine features a Q & A with Linder. Her answers sound more like the e-mail exchange that she had with Morrissey for 'Interview' last Spring than a face to face encounter...

Excerpt:

Did you ever closely work with Morrissey on your/his projects?

Morrissey and I never work. We are incapable. We may be the end-product of generations of the working class, but something short-circuited in us at an early age. That is not to say that we have an easy life - far from it! And this is not to say that we don't labour - we do. But we never think in terms of work. We first met in 1976 when Britain was in a state of gross unemployment. We were totally unemployable then and probably still are. We never learnt to work and we never knew what projects were. Creativity flowers when you least expect it and from the direst of circumstances at times. I've photographed Morrissey from undress to duress and if I die tomorrow, the photographs live on to tell the tale.

Morrissey en México- Tickets on sale September 28th - somedizzywhore.com
Excerpt:
"...tickets for this leg of the tour in Mexico will go on sale on September 28"

Original article in Spanish:
Morrissey en México - Cuchara Sonica

'Morrissey' furniture collection
Jon writes:

Marks and Spencer has a furniture collection called 'Morrissey'.​

Last edited:
Linder has to be the most dull, pretentious excuse for an 'artiste' I have ever come across. She's so smug and affected she makes Morrissey look like Les Dawson.

Re: Article: Morrissey in the media - Linder interview, Mexico tour article, furnitur

Linder has to be the most dull, pretentious excuse for an 'artiste' I have ever come across. She's so smug and affected she makes Morrissey look like Les Dawson.

Strange as she speaks very highly of you (what with you being such a high achiever and all)

Re: Article: Morrissey in the media - Linder interview, Mexico tour article, furnitur

How true.

How true.

How true indeed.Watch the t.v. this weekend. Look at the documentaries of the tragedies,then see Morrissey for the impotent idiot he is.Fact.

Yep. Yep.

How true indeed.Watch the t.v. this weekend. Look at the documentaries of the tragedies,then see Morrissey for the impotent idiot he is.Fact.

Add Bono. Add Stupid Bono.

I think he was naked for the "Bath picture" in Morrissey-Shot.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg7rmqIMp11qdb8o0o1_500.jpg

Amen!:thumb:

as told in many interviuews Morrissey lived in Linders appartment she shared with Howard Devoto in Whalley Range,
or Morrissey visted the apartment very frequently

she is probally with James Maker 2 of Morrissey's longest and closest friends

it's Linda Mulvey, if someone askes if that her fore or baqckname [Linder Sterling is her artist or unemplyed name]

Last edited:
Now "itsmorrisseysworld" announce that Morrissey is on Twitter. Which means that he is actually behind the blog "Morrisseys World" under which "umbrella" he twitters. Yay! Goodbye so-low!

Why doesn't David set chat up like it used to ne. It would leave the other place standing.

Can't abide jagger stewart(never in a million years )macartney(opportunist) u2(specifically bono) reed hynde(yuk) smiths(from start to finish) marr morrissey(all solo years).100% not interested.For the history books.9/11/11. Surrounded by idiots.IDIOTS.

Now "itsmorrisseysworld" announce that Morrissey is on Twitter. Which means that he is actually behind the blog "Morrisseys World" under which "umbrella" he twitters. Yay! Goodbye so-low!

You keep right on believing that.

Last edited:

Can't abide jagger stewart(never in a million years )macartney(opportunist) u2(specifically bono) reed hynde(yuk) smiths(from start to finish) marr morrissey(all solo years).100% not interested.For the history books.9/11/11. Surrounded by idiots.IDIOTS.

Bold. God bless. Respect.x

May God keep you safe always. Smiling in my heart today.

World respect.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom