Morrissey in the lead for 'Best Northern Male' poll

Excellent - nothing wrong with voting every 24 hours.

Yes it does encourage multiple votes. But I think I may have initially cheated to get Morrissey in the lead. The formby fruitcakes have done the same also, but they are not as dedicated/mad as us lot.

:eek:
Sea-food, no.
Sea-life, yes.
:D

gosh he's up against Graham Nash. I hope the hippies don't remember to vote.

The multiple votes thingy isnt really cheating anyway, you could multiple vote for anyone on the list every 24 hours, its just that we have increadably good taste and know that Morrissey is the greatest male in the universe never mind the north, classic! 17,000 votes!:)

thats such f***in bullshit!! moz f***in moved to the usa the wanker he should f***ing go back to manc then..grr f***in idiot poll people cant eve put johnny or any of new order on that thing..WHAT THE f***!?!?!

thats such f***in bullshit!! moz f***in moved to the usa the wanker he should f***ing go back to manc then..grr f***in idiot poll people cant eve put johnny or any of new order on that thing..WHAT THE f***!?!?!

and you should stop badmouthing Moz. :mad:

Just because someone moves to the USA it doesnt make them american. If you are born in Scotland you are Scottish, if you are born in England you are English, if you are born and raised in Manchester you are Manchurian (soz for the rubbish spelling).

Wherever Morrissey is in the world he will always be from Manchester - deal with it!

i didnt say that he wasnt from manchester..he just shouldnt be allowed in the damn thing because hes not a f***ing north england resident DUH

i didnt say that he wasnt from manchester..he just shouldnt be allowed in the damn thing because hes not a f***ing north england resident DUH

um. you're an idiot.

so you mean to tell me that if Bruce Springsteen moved to California, and then there was a "greatest New Jersian" poll, he all of a sudden wouldn't be eligible?

Ok, chill lol

The poll isnt best northern male who actually lives in the north, it means best male from the north.

I mean some of the people in it arent alive anymore, so they dont live in the north

lovemorrissey already explained that Morrissey was born and raised in Manchester, he's a real Mancunian!
(Manchuria was an old name of north part of China BTW).
Otherwise the organizers didn't allow him to be nominated the poll.

tanner sis is just a Moz-hater. i think she should be banned!

Hold on there chicken, you can't moderate here:p

Tanner is pissed because it forgot Johnny Marr!

It was just a suggestion! haha

she said mean things about Moz in another thread too. so there! :p

Was your suggestion..."so it could be DONE BETTER":p

Oh my god, they said mean things about morrissey:eek: that has ruined my lunch.:p

Back
Top Bottom