Morrissey in the Harrogate Arms - The Stray Ferret (March 31, 2023)

Excerpt:

Former Smiths frontman turned solo artist Morrissey was spotted out in Harrogate last night.

The singer-songwriter enjoyed a couple of pints in the Harrogate Arms pub and was happy to pose for photos with a handful of fellow drinkers who recognised him.

Chris Russell, who runs Zombie Clothing in Knaresborough, happened to be in the pub at the time and was surprised to see someone so famous.

He said:

“I was just having a beer and he was gracious enough to pose for a pic.”
The visit was also a surprise to staff at the pub. Manager Pete Murphy said:

“We only had four or five tables in, so it wasn’t busy, but a few people recognised him and had photos with him.
“We get the odd Leeds player in, but that’s the first singer I’ve seen. I’ve been running the pub just over a year now.”

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah looks really relaxed and cool 😍 but what's going on with his left foot? Must be some strange angle, I can't figure it out
I was thinking the same thing! If the putting out records thing doesn’t work out, maybe he can become a contortionist!

Looks like an Omega Seamaster (Nothing overtly flash or expensive), not sure on the other items

The only "aquatic" adventures he was having was downing a few bevvies; I'm not sure if that quite counts.

How good this photo Moz!!!!! Mozuliss every day more beautiful! Celebrate years of beauty, tenderness and talent Moz to Argentina yaaa

Cute! So happy to see you, Mozzy! Double happy when you also look so happy and well! Love you to the moon and back. And then love you double that again ❤️

LOVE the first photo, he looks well and happy and OH so handsome. 😍 ❤️

Looks like an Omega Seamaster (Nothing overtly flash or expensive), not sure on the other items

Nicely done. (y)😍

Moz on the move around his beloved England enjoying springtime, looking good, wearing flares, having pints in Pubs...

Nice feeling.

Hi Moz,
as you have the right watch already, now come to the beautiful island of Madeira and come diving with me. I will take good care of you! OK, there are a few nicer places for diving in the world. But I am here and it's now, so?

M is just like the rest of us,no security flanking him on both sides,just a normal guy out for a few pints,its what makes the world go round.health and happiness is worth more than any pile of cash.

Back
Top Bottom