Morrissey in the Harrogate Arms - The Stray Ferret (March 31, 2023)

Excerpt:

Former Smiths frontman turned solo artist Morrissey was spotted out in Harrogate last night.

The singer-songwriter enjoyed a couple of pints in the Harrogate Arms pub and was happy to pose for photos with a handful of fellow drinkers who recognised him.

Chris Russell, who runs Zombie Clothing in Knaresborough, happened to be in the pub at the time and was surprised to see someone so famous.

He said:

“I was just having a beer and he was gracious enough to pose for a pic.”
The visit was also a surprise to staff at the pub. Manager Pete Murphy said:

“We only had four or five tables in, so it wasn’t busy, but a few people recognised him and had photos with him.
“We get the odd Leeds player in, but that’s the first singer I’ve seen. I’ve been running the pub just over a year now.”

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Moz!! But if he doesn't come to Argentina, I'm not going to forgive him, Moz venite!!!

Look at what small nail has the little finger... of Moz 1 uñita jaaa!!! bombonazoo ours Moz more and more old and cute!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🥰🥰🇦🇷

Wow, so gorgeous! What a lovely smile. I had been wondering if he was in Rome with Jesse, so it's great to see that he's here, and looking happy.

The stray ferret. That would have been a better name for the pub...
Great to see him looking healthy and happy.

Last edited:
I wonder who came up with the idea to pose on the stairs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom