Morrissey in Tel Aviv photo posted on Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

An anonymous person sends the link:

Listening to Morrissey Official in Tel Aviv, Israel. - Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

39046_tel_aviv_ser.jpg

israel a country that cares for poor animals, but not about the people from palestina

He looks quite scrumptious, doesn't he? Nice job with this one, SER.
SPM, please add some dates for us poor souls in New England before our two months of summer turn into our ten months of winter.

I like the picture but its just a snap like any other from a mobile phone.
Uncle says " take a pic here "
So he does

How is that anything special?

I like the picture but its just a snap like any other from a mobile phone.
Uncle says " take a pic here "
So he does

How is that anything special?

Well, everything's relative, innit? (no pun) It's a nice, true shot, unlike the photoshopping tendencies he usually dabbles in. I liked the normalcy of it.

israel a country that cares for poor animals, but not about the people from palestina

Countries don't care. People care. Some people are caring. Others are killers. I like to think people who like Morrissey are caring people.

Very good looking :)

This is the kind of posts that should be on tty. I would be interested to see snap shots in all cities he visits. This is of course relevent and easy on the eyes. He lools quite youthful too!;)

I love this photo.Morrissey looks really handsome.

He looks good. The hair looks good and the gut is absent.
Maybe Moz is doing the intermittent fasting. Sure works.
Now about that set list...

that poor cow! nobody has mentioned the horror displayed in this picture yet. as animals australia is involved i can only guess that it is about those mass animal transports from australia to arabic states were the animals are then, after weeks on a crammed 40 years old ship, killed in cheap slaughterhouses under the most brutal halal conditions.
and yes, isn't that a nice shirt.

It sure is a nice shirt

that poor cow! nobody has mentioned the horror displayed in this picture yet. as animals australia is involved i can only guess that it is about those mass animal transports from australia to arabic states were the animals are then, after weeks on a crammed 40 years old ship, killed in cheap slaughterhouses under the most brutal halal conditions.

Thanks lanterns for the reminder as sickening as it is, and thanks to you and Morrissey and other caring people for always thinking about the animals and standing up for them so that this horror could have an end.

Yeah, anyone who isn't vegan by now is a real creep.

I love Sam Esty Rayner Photography because the subject matter is cool, but hate Bridget McGee Photography because she's a Facebook troll and her photos are creepy.

#GoMoz

An anonymous person sends the link:

Listening to Morrissey Official in Tel Aviv, Israel. - Sam Esty Rayner Photography / Facebook

39046_tel_aviv_ser.jpg

L O L ! :laughing:
Another hard day at the coal face for our top animal activist/campainer Steven Paddy Tosserrey and his really useful Gary Barlow looky likey nephew.
" Say cheese Uncle Steve " :lbf:
Somebody please tell me it's a bad dream ! o_O

Also note Steve missed a big opportunity to troll Manchester Pride ( this wknd) when he performed a 'sold out Mancfester' last wknd. I get the impression he's terribly ashamed of being a puffta-pants ! Such a shame.:( Does he care ? Does he care ? Does he care ?

L O L ! :rofl: Again but louder at Steven CrankFraud and his really useful " loyal family"

This story is Kerrygold, I know, but it goes on !
The cheese in his BIG ! FAT ! 4KIN MOUTH ! MUUUUUUUUURRRRRDDER ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Benny in the KingDUM

Have a great pride weekend Manchester, I hope the sun shines, and maybe little bit of rain to create a huge rainbow for you. :handfist::dancer::womenholdinghands::menholdinghands:

Enjoy the Bank holiday wknd everyone.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

P S Did you know Jesse Tobias makes my ears bleed !
You do now !

It is astonishing the ability to empathise so completely with our animal brethren, and yet be so TONE DEAF to the suffering of our human brethren the Palestinians.

BOYCOTT APARTHEID ISRAEL UNTIL PALESTINE IS FREE. Including you, Moz. Including you.

What is wrong with you people. Look at what he is pointing at. The poor baby is suffering. What morrisey looks like is not important, the point is please stop eating meat and help to end this.

39046_tel_aviv_ser.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom