Morrissey in Rome with the band recording new album?

f***ing great!
This is it.
On has a new meaning!

Despite just being in Portugal and being due in the UK for a Polecats gig...
Boz just posted:
FB_IMG_1496777660459.jpg

I believe this is the Spanish steps in...
Rome.
The misinformation abounds, but if this ties in with the previous band photo... possibly very positive news.
Regards,
FWD.

Seems to also explain why Boz posted a picture of 4 crates of gear all packed up a couple weeks ago with "let the work begin!" or something as a comment.

As every Moz fan I like to speculate and I already did when that first photo of Moz in Rome under the Montecarlo Pizzeria sign came up here at the site.
I remember comments like lunatic, mozbotism, nutcase. All true, of course.
Now, there are 2 more things to speculate on.
Who will be the producer?
And could it be recorded in the same studio as where ROTT was recorded?
Mozzalini is back as King Leer said! :thumb:

Despite just being in Portugal and being due in the UK for a Polecats gig...
Boz just posted:
View attachment 41692
I believe this is the Spanish steps in...
Rome.
The misinformation abounds, but if this ties in with the previous band photo... possibly very positive news.
Regards,
FWD.

I can't find Boz' post of the picture from Rome...

Seems to also explain why Boz posted a picture of 4 crates of gear all packed up a couple weeks ago with "let the work begin!" or something as a comment.
That was him storing/unpacking his tour equipment in a studio in the UK.
Regards,
FWD.

I can't find Boz' post of the picture from Rome...
It was a reply elsewhere - not on his timeline.
20170606_213424.png

All credit to R.F.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I wonder if they are recording at Forum Music Village again, same as for 'Ringleader of the Tormentors'? Someone local should pop round and have a shufty!

I wonder if they are recording at Forum Music Village again, same as for 'Ringleader of the Tormentors'? Someone local should pop round and have a shufty!

Yes!
All you moz-freaks from Rome, gather up on your social media, WhatsApp and whatever, plan a 24 hour schedule to work in shifts and every snippet of info, a shadow of the silhouette of Boz sneaking in or out the studio, (God that man is always working!) a fag on the pavement which could be from one of the secret smokers, the brand name, anything at all!!
We will be thankful, eternally. :p

Signs a deal with Trojan Records on 22nd May, and in the studio recording within 2 weeks. Pretty good going!

Good times for a change...... at last some good news after all the carnage of recent days and weeks. Viva Moz. Viva his fans. Viva great music as it eventually rises to the top.

Does Jesse smoke? I'm surprised Moz allows that. I remember someone throwing an unlit cigarette to Moz during Our Frank in Dublin 1991 and Moz threw it back with a grimace.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom