Morrissey in Portland - @missbeehive1963 / Instagram

Morrissey out and about.
I love Portland, keep it weird.

41103_missbeehive1963.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
poor M, as he looks towards the door hoping someone will save him.

Morrissey's face sums up so well how I feel about new Portland. :lbf:
Keep Portland weird... Weirdness and flatulence are very similar, in that if you force either of them too hard, they turn to shit.

I think the expression on his face is rather funny; I can't tell if he is putting it on or not. That picture would actually make an amusing cover for a single if such things still existed.

this.

Morrissey's face sums up so well how I feel about new Portland. :lbf:
Keep Portland weird... Weirdness and flatulence are very similar, in that if you force either of them too hard, they turn to shit.

I would rather live in a town trying to be weird then a town that can effortlessly be boring. Burgerville veggie burgers are so good.

just seems he wasn't aware or ready when the photo was being taken, and they didn't want to ask him to do another.

Or more likely, the person taking the photo said 'say cheese' and it quite rightly pissed him off, being vegan and all.

That’s a cute picture. His playing along for the photo. Body language says a lot. He’s somewhat turned towards her and leaning in. He isn’t terrified; he’s just having fun :)

nah.

look at him nervously twiddling something in his fingers, looks like he just wants to be somewhere else, pronto.

doesn't even seem to be aware that she's there, like she just snuck in quick and a friend snapped the photo.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom