Morrissey in Poland (July 2011)

Can budget flights from London to Krakow really be £200? Anyone know any cheaper?

Typically June / July /August flights to any destinations are very expensive.

Unfortunately those dates weren't announced two - three months in advance.

I'm thinking of traveling to Krakow and Warsaw for the shows - and of course for some sightseeing since I was told both cities are exciting. Any good accommodation recommendations for a girl from Vienna?! ;)

Did anyone received tickets from ticketpro.pl ? I ordered mine 10 days ago and still didn't get it. I sent them 2 emails with no reply. Maybe someone from PL can give me a helping hand giving them a call? Thanks in advance.

Did anyone received tickets from ticketpro.pl ? I ordered mine 10 days ago and still didn't get it. I sent them 2 emails with no reply. Maybe someone from PL can give me a helping hand giving them a call? Thanks in advance.
Yes no problem.I'll pm you:).

Is this a big venue? Doesn't look like it.

Stodoa.jpg

Is this Krakow or Warsaw?
I've been to Warsaw and its lovely, old town part is, but never Krakow. I could go and then train it to Budapest for some work. Soooo tempting.

Warsaw. This is Stodola Club, for 1000 people, I think.
And, if you're never been to Krakow, that you should to be. Old town is from -15-16th century, the oldest part, and it's really lovely :)

Krakow, Studio (smaller than Stodola):
511-1263327880.jpg

Back
Top Bottom