Morrissey in Paris, today!

Roberto Ferdenzi writes:

Morrissey in Paris, today!

From luli_lux / Instagram:

1962920_920284678001473_2122304465_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey in Paris, today!

Pffft...I can't read any of that. It's all in another language.

*womp*womp*womp*

- - - Updated - - -

Everything I wear has a meaning. If it doesn't mean something to me, I don't put it on. Why on earth would anyone wear anything that doesn't mean something.

Because not everyone is a pretentious try-hard like you...

Because not everyone is a pretentious try-hard like you...

15460602740_1ac71c64af.jpg

(For maximum hilarity, please read in the voice of the cleaning lady on Family Guy.)

Last edited:
Thanks for the pictures, and dockinwestchester thanks for the videoclips, in the gigitem

Tonight Utrecht, where I saw Him om may 1 1991, same venue though renovated beautifully

'and they say he's mentall'....he's not there...

That's what married life has done to him. He is finally happy, but I bet I bet him and the boys in the band had fun with this Mexican whore. She reminds me of all the Mexican whores seen coming and going backstage at the San Diego Balboa Park Amphitheater in 1992.

hmmm. tellin on the boys. I was in the crowd for that diego show which was memorable for many reasons. viva morrissey

Last edited:

Yes Monsieur je ne ments jamais :
View attachment 33230

Ma mère mannequins pour son premier emploi dans le centre de Los Angeles habillée. Sa deuxième tâche a été d'être un lapin de Playboy. Son troisième nettoyait la maison.

Je ne te abandonnerai jamais
Ne jamais te laisser tomber
Never Gonna courir et vous désertique
Hors de vous faire pleurer
Hors de dire au revoir
Hors de dire un mensonge et vous blesser!

So why are people calling him Momo?

Please abstrain from writing in french when you obviously can't.

Sorry you got Richard Rouleau'd.

Palm tree reflection on roof of car leads me to believe it is not Paris and twitter tricked once again.

I don't know if this was from today but here's Morrissey trying to get into a car in what I'm assuming is Paris. Poor guy. Why are they using cameras instead of phones? Maybe this is old and twitter tricked me again.

Palm tree reflection on roof of car leads me to believe it is not Paris and twitter tricked once again.

Note to self: Don't try to get artsy while high as eff. :D

I don't know if this was from today but here's Morrissey trying to get into a car in what I'm assuming is Paris. Poor guy. Why are they using cameras instead of phones? Maybe this is old and twitter tricked me again.

I love the confused amused look on his face

Also I call him mo and momo in my head all the time :o

From the We Are Mozzerians Facebook page.

10368269_558275164318296_5863334673802479889_n.jpg

From the We Are Mozzerians Facebook page.

10368269_558275164318296_5863334673802479889_n.jpg

A very fashion-conscious friend and I (fashion-unconscious) spent a good deal of time today trying to figure out who the designer of this jacket/cardigan (Jardigan? Carcket?) is, and whether it's the same designer of the piped blazer he wore on TV in Rome. Any ideas?

A very fashion-conscious friend and I (fashion-unconscious) spent a good deal of time today trying to figure out who the designer of this jacket/cardigan (Jardigan? Carcket?) is, and whether it's the same designer of the piped blazer he wore on TV in Rome. Any ideas?

I think they figured it out on AYNIM last year...I think it's runway attire too...I'll look tomorrow between work. (I f***ing love that jacket. It's like letterman varsity chic.)

I've asked some very fashionable people and I should have the answer shortly.

Back
Top Bottom