Morrissey in Norway in June

moz'art girl

oh la la
http://www.vg.no/musikk/artikkel.php?artid=555416
It is on the 20th of june in Oslo, I think.. If google translation is OK, seats will be sold wednesday.

1229338908456_545.jpg

Last edited:
I really feel like paying a visit to Oslo from the UK and then possibly on to Stockholm. Does anybody reccomend??

I really feel like paying a visit to Oslo from the UK and then possibly on to Stockholm. Does anybody reccomend??

Recommend Oslo as a city??
I was there this summer and I absolutely loved it.
Beautiful city, lovely parks, statues, bars, restaurants, museums, excellent public transport, and very nice people.
I've been to Stockholm about 20 years ago and I loved that as well.

Would make a great little trip. Especially if Copenhagen is added to, though no sign of that. Done France last January for the Moz tour and Germany for his tour the christmas before so spreading the net!

Bet it's expensive though?

Seems a backward way of doing things if he's in Norway and Sweden in June. Oh well I'll have to do just those two this time. Fancied Copenhagen too actually. Oh well might have to just inter rail round Europe next summer!
Anyone else suprised there aren't more USA dates, such as NYC and LA?

got my tickets... and indeed, seems it sold out in about two hours. reasonably small venue, but still quite a quick sellout for oslo.

Last edited:
Anyone else suprised there aren't more USA dates, such as NYC and LA?
i think he will do split the US tour in two half...and do the second half in fall..

Was going to do this from the UK, do you think it's worth the trip without a ticket and try and get one there?

I agree with the US thoughts. There is no way he can fit in West coast dates etc. Still surprised no NYC date. Glad though as I would have been tempted to go!

Back
Top Bottom