Morrissey in Norway in June

for those who didn't get one, tickets that were reserved today must be picked up by the 20th...so that, and/or the day after or so, might be a good time to check back.

Last edited:
I`ve only seen Morrissey at festivals in Norway and there you get all kinds of people.

The UK gigs I`ve attended has been quite wild, which I love.

Anyone knows who the norwegian fans will be like? I love a bit of pandemonium and people trying to get to him on stage!!!!!

looks like the tickets that haven't been picked up have been put back up for sale, at least there are tickets available at www.billettservice.no now! hurry if you want one!

I'd go but it's sold out again. I heard tickets were back on sale but not now. I've heard how expensive Norway is so not sure if it's worth getting tickets off a tout before heading down to Sweden?

:(:tears:

SOOOO jealous of all of you who are seeing him in oslo. something i've always dreamed of and never been able to do. too bad we don't have enough money this year to go back for the summer. you all will LOVE oslo (you better! ;) ). morrissey is popular there, and he loves the big park - Frognerparken - so make sure you take longs walks there. oh and morrissey most likely won't be doing the west coast until next fall, after europe. sigh.

Oslo

Can anyone confirm that this show has sold out ages ago? I'm looking to do the whole Scandanavia leg and not having a ticket for this one could give me a problem!

Back
Top Bottom