Morrissey in market photo

UPDATE March 8, 4:00PM PT:

queen of the desert posted the photo is from the same 2009 Filter Magazine interview session in Los Angeles (scans posted by Claudia2006). Photo by Michael Muller.

Image shared by Moz on Facebook (source not referenced):

market.jpg

The photo was used in the previously mentioned ad for the forthcoming Hawaii shows.

Last edited:
I'm sure he's enjoying Brazil, the exact opposite of Manchester.

I'm like 98% sure this picture was taken in Los Angeles.

That's a beautiful photo.

Sin duda alguna la foto fue tomada cuando vino a México en Diciembre del 2011, la marca de la bolsa de chicarrones "Sabritones", la variedad de Verduras y Frutas y las conchas, solo se pueden encontar en México.

Dracula cannot eat oranges!

Urban (celebrating Man United getting knocked out of the Europa League, come on City!)

Sin duda alguna la foto fue tomada cuando vino a México en Diciembre del 2011, la marca de la bolsa de chicarrones "Sabritones", la variedad de Verduras y Frutas y las conchas, solo se pueden encontar en México.

¿Venden Lays y Doritos en México? :confused: Sabritones tambien se venden aqui en EEUU.

Forget the orange.... you know, the best thing about that photo posterised is that there are two websites listed in the bottom middle of that poster and those two websites listed there are "true-to-you" and "peta."

what happened to this rag and bone home ? no sign of the despicable morrissey-solo on there at all is there ?

mmmmmmm. I wonder why -

boxers
x

this photo is from filter magazine article Morrissey did sometime in 2008 or early 2009.

I love Sabritones. :yum:

For those who might not know in some parts of Los Angeles mainly East L.A. or Boyle Heights( Where Ganglord was filmed @ Evergreen Cementary) trucks such as these will cruise around selling fruits and eggs and chips/candy. They usually post up, honk their Dixie-land horn, and hordes of slum mums and grandmas will go and buy produce.
Seriously it warms my heart that The Man would pose in such a humbling setting as this, I feel vivified!
-Zazie

I'm sure he's enjoying Brazil, the exact opposite of Manchester.

Why, because we don't have market stalls in Manchester that sell oranges? If you want the opposite of Manchester, try a village in Botswana or a Himalayan Hill Station..

I'm sure he's enjoying Brazil, I'm sure he enjoyed Argentina, I'm sure he will enjoy Peru and all the other places he's touring. Equally, I'm sure he enjoys coming home to Manchester as well. When all is said and done, being Morrissey must be very enjoyable.

Great photo though. Looks like he's enjoying himself :)

Dave

the ghetto's of main cities in Brazil, are the most dangerous in the world,
ruled by drugclans, the police only come into, with full gear, bullet proof jack,
no guns but uzi's or the likes.

Morrissey's Manchester , and east LA are just laughable comparing to the real jungle
in the ghetto's of Sao Paulo, Rio de Janero. One gets notices, also in every main city
over the world, where places to avoid, but nmbr 1 are the [how do they name them/] Fafella's?/ Brazilian
ghetto's, .. more tough places like in South America like Colombia [Medellin seems tough also but that's the cocaine city of the world]...[Peru with a sorta IRA in the jungle, o rwhatever country].

[and the Falkland Islands;)]

I'd rather see Morrissey safe in mum's house in Altrinckham :)

Last edited:
I love the photo so full of colour!! He knows well were to get his veggies!! They should open in UK big supermarkets only for vegetarians!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom