Morrissey in Manchester Arena 20.08.16 by SER (video footage, clips, 1:09)

As mentioned in the tour section, SER has just put the footage of the Manchester gig on YouTube.
Runs for 110 minutes.
A very nice memento for those of us who went.
All credit to Sam - no photoshops in sight :)
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.

Great video.
Won't be long before c***s like benny and bummy boy appear to pour scorn on it.,

I'm sure all the Brits/Euros loved that the first words out of his mouth were Mexican words for all the middle aged fans who have waited years for his "return to Manc". How pathetic. Didn't get much of a cheer from all the old people, maybe he thought he was back home in LA at The Mayan watching "lucha libre". A positive for having lil' Sammy do all the concert footage for Uncle Steve is that there is a lot more backstage action, but lil' Sammy's old nemesis Jack has got him beat by a mile or 43,462 km. It's a hit!

astro3.jpg

I'm sure all the Brits/Euros loved that the first words out of his mouth were Mexican words for all the middle aged fans who have waited years for his "return to Manc". How pathetic. Didn't get much of a cheer from all the old people, maybe he thought he was back home in LA at The Mayan watching "lucha libre". A positive for having lil' Sammy do all the concert footage for Uncle Steve is that there is a lot more backstage action, but lil' Sammy's old nemesis Jack has got him beat by a mile or 43,462 km. It's a hit!

View attachment 40589

Same old, same old.
I'm sure he'd much prefer being in the uk than being swamped by the likes of you and those Latinos in America. Just a thought!
c***

View attachment 40589
What?

Don't know either what AC means or is it the Basta, Basta, Basta comment to stop the cheering so he could begin with his show?
It's Italian off course.
By the way, he could have added: Finoto as well! :)
Cheers

I was there front and centre and the sound was awful, it comes across much better on the video than it did on the night.
Not a total disaster it has to be said but probably the worst i`ve seen him in Manchester, the 2012 show in the same venue was much better for sound and set list. Perhaps this year was just me being very bored with the running order but it was almost a year since my last Morrissey concert in Cesena, Italy so you`d expect a lot more variety wouldn`t you?
A nice document to have for people in attendance and probably good to see the songs I missed queuing at the bar/toilets/smoking area.
Hopefully the next Manchester shows will be at the Apollo, Bridgewater Hall and Opera House again like in 2007 or maybe even the Ritz? The Arena doesn`t do anyone justice and although it looks impressive on film in person it`s always a very big disappointment.

Great video. Anyone who complains about getting a Moz concert free on utube doesn't deserve decent broadband.

there is a nice view of his combover.
"And what do you do? You just sit there. I've been stabbed in the back so many many times."
Moz must feel so let down by anonymous asswipes deferring their marathon jackoff sessions to post insightful insults on a 'fan' site. I think I can hear your mother calling you for another round of bury-the-stunted-stiffie.

It's empty, it's photo-shopped, it's black curtains.
It's this, it's that, it's the other.
Blah blah blah.

This footage is clear evidence of what a great night it was and how much the very many who attended enjoyed the gig.
And long may it continue.

Naysayers of the Solo world f*** off and carry on hating.

"And what do you do? You just sit there. I've been stabbed in the back so many many times."
Moz must feel so let down by anonymous asswipes deferring their marathon jackoff sessions to post insightful insults on a 'fan' site. I think I can hear your mother calling you for another round of bury-the-stunted-stiffie.

take it up with the nephew who took it upon himself to shoot footage from behind moz, a perfect angle to spy his sculpted combover. nobody forced him to shoot from that angle. maybe another lens would have been in order so as to have made him look a bit thinner.

The cows also look to the farmer !
The cows love the farmer !
The farmer feeds the cows !
And so the cows trust the farmer !
The cows follow the farmer !
And are artificially inseminated by the farmer !
At birth the calves are taken away/killed by the farmer !
The farmer steals the milk from the cows !
The milk stolen from the cows is then turned into cheese/butter/milk products !
The performer stands up for the cows to sing meat is murder !
The performer sells animal slogan t-shirts for profit !
The performer loves his cheese !
But the cheese he loves so much !
Ssshhhhh ! ! !
Hush ! Hush !
IT BLEEDS !

The performer is a CrankFraud !

And so it goes on and on and on !
Does he care ? Does he care ? Does he care ?
What's his excuse now ?

L O L @ that silly Mayor of Crankfester.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom