Morrissey in Linder's monograph

my god i adore linder. she is so beautiful! i didn't know she had organge-ish red hair back in the day.'
are there any more of pics in the book of her from back then??? cause im thinking of spending 40 bucks on getting tyhe book
Yes. There are a lot of black-an-white artistic pics taken by photographer Christina Birrer in 1981/92. Some of them you might have already seen - those that were used for "Pickpocket" booklet, like the one in my avatar, but there are 6 or 7 that were new to me. There are also a few pics taken by Benoit Hennebert of Crepuscule records, but your'e probably familiar with those. One is a bigger version of this pic:

nueausolielcompltementfrontcover.jpg

and others I've posted scans of in the "Morrissey and Linder" thread: http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=65342&page=4&highlight=linder

Her hair colour has always confused me a lot, it seems to be very ...changeable. :p

Last edited:
hey, i was wondering, nightandday, if you have large picture of your avatar? i'm making a ludus shirt, and i just thought it would look cool
also, do you have a pic of the ludus logo (well, like, the font that it's written in and stuff). i might just improvise on that part but still..itd be cool to have the original.

oh and also, are you a boy or a girl!?!?!? i know that sounds like an odd question, but i've always though you're a woman!

hey, i was wondering, nightandday, if you have large picture of your avatar? i'm making a ludus shirt, and i just thought it would look cool
also, do you have a pic of the ludus logo (well, like, the font that it's written in and stuff). i might just improvise on that part but still..itd be cool to have the original.

oh and also, are you a boy or a girl!?!?!? i know that sounds like an odd question, but i've always though you're a woman!
You were right, I'm a girl :) I'm sure I mentioned it quite a few times.

I'm not sure what you mean by do I have a Ludus logo... :confused: can you take it from their sleeve pictures?

yes, I have the pic from my avatar. It's from the booklet that accompanied their cassette "Pickpocket". I've found the scans of the complete booklet on Soulseek.

Back
Top Bottom