Morrissey in Grado-free tickets

kosovirkka

If you are from some place in Europe which is distant enough from Grado and you would like too see Morrissey's gig in this very city, there is a site which offers free tickets if you book a stay in the region Friuli Venezia Giulia (Grado is in this region of course). The promotion lasts until the tickets run out. If you are interested, check http://www.musicandlive.it/en-US/home.aspx. I already have my tickets and have no idea how many tickets are there still to be given for free, so you will have to find out yourselves,nor am in any connection with the region..I just saw this advertisment and felt like sharing it :p

Thanks a lot for this info!
By the way: Is someone from Vienna/Graz/Klagenfurt... going by car to Grado? Two fans need a lift (splitting costs of course), thanks!

there is a slovene website https://prevoz.org/intl/ where people who travel by car offer riding with them to various destinations in the surrounding countries and around slovenia. As I can see, the "contributions" are quite low (around 15 eur in one direction, it is all meant as a reducement of the costs by gaining extra passengers with you,it has little to do with profit. you can travel with someone who goes from vienna to ljubljana (around 15 eur) and then find someone in the same day who goes from ljubljana to trieste (7 eur) and then by train to grado for 9 eur with trenitalia. You can aso plan your trip otherwise, i.e. for graz or klagenfurt,there are a lot of people who travel by car there as well or return to slovenia. the only problem is that these transports are not reliable in the sense that can be cancelled plus you will have to wait until july for people to put their adds on, people don't usually plan that long in advance. Of course it is cheaper for you to travel with someone who goes directly from austria, but I just wanted to point out that as a last resource this site exists. It is widely used and up to now I haven't heard of any complaints regarding safety, although it is in any case unpleasant travelling with complete strangers and skipping vehicles..

I managed to buy cheap tickets for the Austrian railway, 50 EUR return from Vienna, quite ok, i think.
And we got the free tickets and the hotel. So thanks again for the link!
See you in Grado...

Back
Top Bottom