Morrissey in Dublin

i'm going on my own i went on my own to kerry and it was lovely everyone talked to me sang along they even bought me drinks and gave me ciggies which was lovely of them.

You'd be wecome to go with me although I am well stricken in years and might be mistaken for your mother! ;)

Marlay Park holds around 15000, no idea how many tickets have been sold but it is not sold out. Initially there was a big advertising push when the tickets went on sale, but that has died off now.

Moz will be on last and as its a residential area all concerts are normally done by 10.15pm so I imagine Moz to be belting out Dont make fun of Daddys voice by around 9pm:)

The advertising campaign has gathered momentum again on the radio. 2fm are plugging the gig constantly now. Anyone know of any after shows? And I don't mean like that sweat box aftershow on Dame Street last April.

Havent heard of any aftershows yet mate as Marlay is a good 25 mins into town. The Oak was a sweatbox but it was a great way to end a great weekend:)

The last I heard, there's to be a Smiths/ Mozzer disco after the gig at Pravda (a pub just beside the Halfpenny Bridge) from 9.00pm til about 1.30 I think.

Back
Top Bottom