Morrissey In DC - The Anthem (Fri. Oct. 13, 2017) - ad in Metro

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by tylerevansokay, Aug 8, 2017.

By tylerevansokay on Aug 8, 2017 at 2:13 PM
  1. tylerevansokay

tylerevansokay New Member

Spotted this in the Metro station this morning, looks like Morrissey is booked at a new venue called The Anthem on Friday, October 13th, 2017.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by tylerevansokay, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      That's my sons birthday. That's a tough one. Morrissey or a child's birthday party hmm
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    2. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      This ties in with the official Facebook, as it has a gig in N.York on the 11th of Oct.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Informative Informative x 2
    3. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      ... guess the kids gonna see M for his birthday. :D
      • Funny Funny x 3
    4. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      I'd keep an eye on that venue - you might get a chance to meet Moz as he physically removes the promotion from the window.
      There's certainly something afoot, but will we ever know?
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      More likely his party will be moved and I'll see morrissey alone. Hell he two so he don't know
    6. Anonymous
    7. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Blikey this is pathetic and reckon do you really think Uncle Steve is going to play let alone sell tickets in some place called "Buffalo"? No shows outside of 500 miles from home in Malibu. Realistically the ticket demand is so low in places like Flint, Buffalo, Millwallke, Argogon Ballroom..etc and other Midwestern shit holes and the East coast is like "the uk" and Europe..a bunch of middle aged people screaming for Smiths songs. Crykey, reckon who wants that?
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester
      The War On Drugs (playing this venue) are excellent. Looking forward to seeing them next month in NYC.
    9. bandrus1
      bandrus1

he has played in Buffalo multiple times in the past and it is an easy way to draw from toranto
    10. valvano
      valvano
      lay low and rest on the Friday night before a weekend of cyclocross racing or go up to DC to see Morrissey ??????
    11. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      tells me the album isn't that far away.secrecy is killing me.
    12. docinwestchester
      docinwestchester
      I like that he's using more current pictures for these promos. This one is getting "old":

[​IMG]
    13. marred
      marred
      Anyone still think a new album is coming out before this tour begins? Is it possible Marco's instagram post about "Work, work, work" was rehearsing a new set list and not an album? Either option seems plausible or implausible as the case may be.
    14. Raphael Lambach
      Raphael Lambach
      Unfortunately, there is no information about a new album tour. It's only a "gig". The only thing we can do is to wait.
    15. JoeSellMozza
      JoeSellMozza
      There IS a new album for sure!
    16. Anonymus
      Anonymus
      Maybe...but who cares?
      If it has the same quality like WorldPeace, I am not interested. Waste of time.
    17. Raphael Lambach
      Raphael Lambach
      Yes, probably there's one.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "War on Drugs, suck my c*ck"
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Right on the money w` that comment !