Morrissey in Conversation is out

Does anyone know of an actual high street shop you can buy this book from? Ive had dodgy dealings when ive ordered from Amazon before :confused:

I suggest trying Amazon again, they have always dealt with my problems EXTREMELY quickly (complained about a misprinted book Monday night about 10pm, Weds morning had a brand new copy)

I'm not sure Waterstone all over the place have it, as I asked in one (as well as Foyles, Borders and a few indie book stores) and none of them had a clue, seems this is a book that the world doesn't want anyone to read!! lol

Does anyone know of an actual high street shop you can buy this book from? Ive had dodgy dealings when ive ordered from Amazon before :confused:

I ordered it on line at Waterstones thanks to trouble loves me - it arrived last week. If they have it on line - surely they will order it through your local shop for you.

I've ordered hundreds of things from amazon (com, co.uk, de, fr etcetera), and they've always been VERY reliable. In about 7 years of buying from them regularly I only had one complaint - about a DVD that didn't play properly. They sent a replacement in no time. Maybe i was just lucky?

Morrissey in conversation

i was brought this as gift and a wonderfull read it is. As renowed for his elegantly waspish interveiws as for his celebrated song lyrics,his wit and vitriol are finally brought together in a long overdue collection of interveiws.

After reading this thread I'm experiencing an urgent need to purchase this book...

Back
Top Bottom