Morrissey in Conversation is out

For all you patient people who have been waiting for this book since last November, it has finally hit the shelves; our shop received some this afternoon and (after seeing it unpacked from the box and screaming in front of several colleagues ... they already know I'm obsessive) I bought it straight away. Amazon are still saying it's unavailable, but Waterstone's definitely have it. There are 27 interviews / articles in both prose and question and answer style by the likes of Paul Morley, Stuart Maconie, Will Self, Simon Garfield and Lynn Barber (to name a select few). They seem to run in chronological order from The Smiths days (Smash Hits 1984) right up to the promotion of Ringleader (Uncut 2006). In my opinion it's well worth the £14.99 if, like me, you're a completest and / or haven't read some of these interviews before. It also has a very pretty picture of Moz on the jacket.

For all you patient people who have been waiting for this book since last November, it has finally hit the shelves; our shop received some this afternoon and (after seeing it unpacked from the box and screaming in front of several colleagues ... they already know I'm obsessive) I bought it straight away. Amazon are still saying it's unavailable, but Waterstone's definitely have it. There are 27 interviews / articles in both prose and question and answer style by the likes of Paul Morley, Stuart Maconie, Will Self, Simon Garfield and Lynn Barber (to name a select few). They seem to run in chronological order from The Smiths days (Smash Hits 1984) right up to the promotion of Ringleader (Uncut 2006). In my opinion it's well worth the £14.99 if, like me, you're a completest and / or haven't read some of these interviews before. It also has a very pretty picture of Moz on the jacket.

Excellent news. Unfortunately, I've moved away from the nearest Waterstones (unless there's one at Heathrow Airport) - would you get me a copy, and I'll send you the brass?

Peter

Excellent news. Unfortunately, I've moved away from the nearest Waterstones (unless there's one at Heathrow Airport) - would you get me a copy, and I'll send you the brass?

Peter

We have a website www.waterstones.com

or, call your nearest branch (you can find their number at the above site) and they can post it to you.

If all else fails, then I guess I can do a personal service, but I'd have to get to know you first ;)

Thanks tlm - another order changed - I can't believe I'll finally see this book.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. E-mail just in...

"Order no: 588466

Thank you for your recent order at Waterstones.com.

Unfortunately the items below are not currently in stock in our warehouse, so we have placed an order with the publisher.

The items are:

PAUL A WOODS Morrissey in Conversation"

So, can I revert to my original request - would you be able to get me a copy? Ta!

Peter

Is it only out in the UK?

A friend of mine pre-ordered it for me from Amazon months ago, but they keep telling her that the release date has changed.

I've had that order pending for a year, it's like a joke... Too bad Amazon still doesn't has it... I'm not in the UK, so I guess I'm screwed :( When the hell I'll see that book!!! You're incredibly lucky Trouble :D

i didn`t know about this book,i was thinking about buy it through amazon but i think that`s a bad idea ):

Morrissey in conversation book!!

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh........
email i just recieved.

Your order for Morrissey in Conversation has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

I am VERY EXCITED, i was just beamoaning the fsact that we may never see this book a few days ago.
what a LOVELY suprise...

*jumps about and has to bite her fist to stop from screaming*

Bloody hell. I'm amazed. guess what just popped through my letter-box? Totally different cover to the one oroginally advertised, but there it is.

Peter

I just ordered one from amazon.co.uk for 10.49 GBP :). Bit sad though that they changed the cover...I preferred the one with the younger Moz on it.

Morrissey: In Conversation

Does anyone else have this book yet? Seems to me that you can only get it through Amazon or Play.com.

It's quite an excellent book, although all the interviews are probably available online somewhere, it's nice to have them in a collection.

Could maybe do with a few more pictures too, but the sheer genius contained within is worth the money.

Soooooo glad I finally got it, been waiting months for it to be released (and finally got it the same day as Russell Brand's Booky-Wook was delivered, so now I have to choose which one to read first! DAMMIT!!)

Does anyone know of an actual high street shop you can buy this book from? Ive had dodgy dealings when ive ordered from Amazon before :confused:

Back
Top Bottom