Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN CONCERT" - U.K. & Ireland Dates & Venues (June 12, 2022)

Billy_Halop_Raw_4_i4brr1.png

MORRISSEY IN CONCERT

Saturday 24 September
KILLARNEY Gleneagles INEC Arena (Ireland)

Wednesday 28 September
BLACKPOOL Opera House

Friday 30 September
DONCASTER Dome

Sunday 2 October
GLASGOW SEC Armadillo

Tuesday 4 October
MANCHESTER Apollo

Wednesday 5 October
BIRMINGHAM 02 Academy

Friday 7 October
STOCKTON Globe

Sunday 9 October
LONDON Coliseum

Tuesday 11 October
LONDON Brixton Academy

Friday 14 October
BRIGHTON Center

0_copy_15_pkmocc.jpg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buying plane tickets from Norway to Manchester tonight, looking forward to the gig. Will be my fourth Morrissey show and fourth trip to Manchester as well. Love the city, the second hand record shops, craft beer pubs and so on. If the show is cancelled it still will be a great vacation.

People jumping the gun, before dates & venues are secured. Anyway, things can even change day of the show….

Just not on official booking systems, so Rosina doesn’t know

Buying plane tickets from Norway to Manchester tonight, looking forward to the gig. Will be my fourth Morrissey show and fourth trip to Manchester as well. Love the city, the second hand record shops, craft beer pubs and so on. If the show is cancelled it still will be a great vacation.
What’s the best second hand store there? I always visit picaddilly records but that’s new stuff

Why would I doubt it?
- He has a history of not going through with shows.
- I had Roundhouse tickets years ago, that fell through.
- There is a gig already announced in the INEC for the 24th.

Lastly, me recording it is irrelevant. I love your confidence though.

Fingers Crossed,

Johnky
get yer arse down the front and enjoy,no negative ninnies on here.

yes, the cover of Lorde's album does suggested a nuanced, intellectual musician to define an era
It really does...it's like when Morrissey fans dismissed Britney and Taylor Swift...Lorde (Ella) is orders of magnitude more significant than Morrissey.

He is trapped in an asylum with 'fans' like you. Truly, you deserve each other...just because you and Morrissey are repulsed by a female derriere doesn't mean rational people should endorse your Misogyny. It's funny the resemblance between the cover of 'Solar Power ' and 'Hand In Glove', isn't it?

You, sirrah are a genuwine moron. As is Morrissey.

Next contestant!

BB
The Eric Bartholemew.
Morecambe.
England.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-233315_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-233315_Chrome.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It really does...it's like when Morrissey fans dismissed Britney and Taylor Swift...Lorde (Ella) is orders of magnitude more significant than Morrissey.

He is trapped in an asylum with 'fans' like you. Truly, you deserve each other...just because you and Morrissey are repulsed by a female derriere doesn't mean rational people should endorse your Misogyny. It's funny the resemblance between the cover of 'Solar Power ' and 'Hand In Glove', isn't it?

Next contestant!

BB
The Eric Bartholemew.
Morecambe.
England.
Solar Power is, indeed, a great album.

I find you to be a fascinating presence on this website and sometimes I can see where you are coming from, but I'm curious how much you truly believe and how much is hyperbole?

People jumping the gun, before dates & venues are secured. Anyway, things can even change day of the show….

Translation:

Morrissey is often unreliable, prone to real and imagined maladies and has no concern for 'fans' who trek to the arse if the world to see him. If he's having a bad hair day or otherwise 'not feeling it' he may feign illness to see if he can escape his obligations. He's obliquely admitted this . On occasions it appears genuine, like the bronchitis bout that banjaxed his stint as support act to David Bowie. Other times, it seems dubious reasons are used.

Nobody is forced to make expensive plans to see a C List entertainer. He mostly plays in venues located in urban areas where other distractions from the tedium of Existence are available if he cancels an hour before showtime. A blockbuster Hollywood film, a restaurant to try or sexual services to purchase or receive gratis via hook-up apps. Isn't it about time Morrissey wrote another song about 'that kind of thing '? I mean, 'Wide To Receive' is pretty much the most hilarious the Power Bottom handle I've ever seen. Maybe he's versatile. Or celibate again. Who coukd possibly care? The original cover of 'Maladj' looks like he's sitting on a butt plug...

'People jumping the gun, before dates & venues are secured. Anyway, things can even change day of the show….'

Translation:

Morrissey is often unreliable, prone to real and imagined maladies and has no concern for 'fans' who trek to the arse of the world to see him. If he's having a bad hair day or otherwise 'not feeling it' he may feign illness to see if he can escape his obligations. He's obliquely admitted this . On occasions it appears genuine, like the bronchitis bout that banjaxed his stint as support act to David Bowie. Other times, it seems dubious reasons are used.

Nobody is forced to make expensive plans to see a C List entertainer. He mostly plays in venues located in urban areas where other distractions from the tedium of Existence are available if he cancels an hour before showtime. A blockbuster Hollywood film, a restaurant to try or sexual services to purchase or receive gratis via hook-up apps. Isn't it about time Morrissey wrote another song about 'that kind of thing '? I mean, 'Wide To Receive' is pretty much the most hilarious Power Bottom handle I've ever seen. Maybe he's versatile. Or celibate again. Who could possibly care? The original cover of 'Maladjusted' looks like he's sitting on a butt plug...no wonder he nixed it for the repackage-reissue. An entirely silly album.

BB
Bare
Morecambe Bay
England

Next contestant!

BB
The Eric Bartholemew.
Morecambe.
England.
That seemed to upset you! 😂 you really don’t find a difference between those covers? Then there’s no point explaining then.

It only takes a key member of the band or crew to suddenly test positive for COVID to put some dates out of action. Always best to book multiple shows if you are traveling abroad to see Moz - at least that maximises your chance to see him perform at least one show.

See:
Re: London venue change.
Regards,
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom