Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN CONCERT" - U.K. & Ireland Dates & Venues (June 12, 2022)

Billy_Halop_Raw_4_i4brr1.png

MORRISSEY IN CONCERT

Saturday 24 September
KILLARNEY Gleneagles INEC Arena (Ireland)

Wednesday 28 September
BLACKPOOL Opera House

Friday 30 September
DONCASTER Dome

Sunday 2 October
GLASGOW SEC Armadillo

Tuesday 4 October
MANCHESTER Apollo

Wednesday 5 October
BIRMINGHAM 02 Academy

Friday 7 October
STOCKTON Globe

Sunday 9 October
LONDON Coliseum

Tuesday 11 October
LONDON Brixton Academy

Friday 14 October
BRIGHTON Center

0_copy_15_pkmocc.jpg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word as to who the band members will be for these dates?
It's a bit early for that. Unless I've missed an announcement then don't even know who's in the band for the Vegas dates yet.

If you had to choose between the two London venues, which one would you go for?

Hotel booked for Brighton - may try to squeeze in a London date as well.

The coliseum is an amazing venue - attended the opera there, not sure how it fairs for a concert though - would be interesting.

The usual Manchester , London and Brighton , for me.
Nearly every M gig I've been to at Brighton center , Brixton and most places in Manc have been great.
I think him not "giving opinions" has worked, people are less " morrissey is a scum " these days but im a bit worried he hasn't quite turned it around yet, so i am a bit worried he wont sell these venues .
On the other hand, if he hasn't got a deal, maybe he will after these?

Fingers crossed. Im happy hes back out there.
The kid has had a tough few years.
I forgot the name of the person in the tour posters

nice

Ian Brown at Brixton just a couple of days before...bonanza

Does anyone know if they ever remove the seats at SEC Armadillo? Otherwise, I know I'll be condemned to a mediocre-to-poor spot

back to 'Ireland' now, so that's the end of that...

I was hoping he might play Symphony Hall in Birmingham but the Academy will be great. Didn’t expect him to play a club but am glad that he is & would love to see him play there. Too bad it’s a week night when I’ll be working late; hopefully, I can get the day off….

Brixton - do you think it would be seated? Or an open floor? How much are the tickets for such things these days?

The Ryanair schedule looks perfect but not if the tickets are 300£

If you had to choose between the two London venues, which one would you go for?
Depends what kind of concert you are after. There looks to be almost no standing area at the Coliseum (unless they put flooring over the orchestra pit). If you are after a more sedate sit-down experience go for the Coliseum - probably better views and a more interesting venue. If you want a sweaty 'jumping up and down in the pit' gig experience, go for Brixton.

If you're feeling flush, try both.

ah well looks like its just me at the armadillo in glasgow then,was it something i said.

Does anyone know if they ever remove the seats at SEC Armadillo? Otherwise, I know I'll be condemned to a mediocre-to-poor spot
Just run down the front as soon as the intro music starts - that's what everyone else does.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom