Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN CONCERT" - U.K. & Ireland Dates & Venues (June 12, 2022)

Billy_Halop_Raw_4_i4brr1.png

MORRISSEY IN CONCERT

Saturday 24 September
KILLARNEY Gleneagles INEC Arena (Ireland)

Wednesday 28 September
BLACKPOOL Opera House

Friday 30 September
DONCASTER Dome

Sunday 2 October
GLASGOW SEC Armadillo

Tuesday 4 October
MANCHESTER Apollo

Wednesday 5 October
BIRMINGHAM 02 Academy

Friday 7 October
STOCKTON Globe

Sunday 9 October
LONDON Coliseum

Tuesday 11 October
LONDON Brixton Academy

Friday 14 October
BRIGHTON Center

0_copy_15_pkmocc.jpg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know about the original context of the excellent promotional photo? Elliot Smith wears a Motörhead t-shirt in the background as a pair of teenaged lesbians kiss beneath a smirking Pakistani “bro” with a Fu Manchu hoisting a Morrissey banner. Normally I would suspect the hand of the idiot nephew, but this one is good enough to wonder whether Morrissey himself might finally have gotten acquainted with the photoshop software.

Does anyone know about the original context of the excellent promotional photo? Elliot Smith wears a Motörhead t-shirt in the background as a pair of teenaged lesbians kiss beneath a smirking Pakistani “bro” with a Fu Manchu hoisting a Morrissey banner. Normally I would suspect the hand of the idiot nephew, but this one is good enough to suspect that Morrissey himself might finally have gotten acquainted with the photoshop software.
A crop of that would make a good LP cover.

Does anyone know about the original context of the excellent promotional photo? Elliot Smith wears a Motörhead t-shirt in the background as a pair of teenaged lesbians kiss beneath a smirking Pakistani “bro” with a Fu Manchu hoisting a Morrissey banner. Normally I would suspect the hand of the idiot nephew, but this one is good enough to wonder whether Morrissey himself might finally have gotten acquainted with the photoshop software.
It is from the 'problematic' Hollywood Bowl, June 8, 2007 live production (see the Tony Molina ref in top left - who filmed it & I believe is the source of this image).
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 82054

MORRISSEY IN CONCERT

Saturday 24 September
KILLARNEY Gleneagles INEC Arena (Ireland)

Wednesday 28 September
BLACKPOOL Opera House

Friday 30 September
DONCASTER Dome

Sunday 2 October
GLASGOW SEC Armadillo

Tuesday 4 October
MANCHESTER Apollo

Wednesday 5 October
BIRMINGHAM 02 Academy

Friday 7 October
STOCKTON Globe

Sunday 9 October
LONDON Coliseum

Tuesday 11 October
LONDON Brixton Academy

Friday 14 October
BRIGHTON Center

View attachment 82053

London and Brum for me accompanied by Auntie Stella Artois

After Killarney, It's Manchester and London for me, excitement at last!!

It is from the 'problematic' Hollywood Bowl, June 8, 2007 live production (see the Tony Molina ref in top left - who filmed it & I believe is the source of this image).
Regards,
FWD.

So the banner is real, then. Even better; I thought it had been “shopped.” Great picture. If it wasn’t staged, then it was very fortuitous.

Great news. Haven't seen him live since 2020. I will probably aim for the Brighton & London shows. Maybe Blackpool too - that venue looks great.

Nothing showing on Doncaster Dome site re; Moz for September as yet...

FINALLY! This is the first time Morrissey has done a UK tour of actual decent mid-sized venues (as opposed to crappy soulless arenas) since 2011! :clap:

Elliott Smith? I thought that was Richard Ramirez in the Motorhead t-shirt.

Manc Apollo - 3500
Stockton - 2370
Blackpool - 2800
London Col - 2360
Brixton - 5000
Doncaster - 2000
Brighton - 4500
Killarney - 3000
Birmingham - 3000
Glasgow - 3000

Trending Threads

Back