Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY IN CONCERT" - U.K. & Ireland Dates & Venues (June 12, 2022)

Billy_Halop_Raw_4_i4brr1.png

MORRISSEY IN CONCERT

Saturday 24 September
KILLARNEY Gleneagles INEC Arena (Ireland)

Wednesday 28 September
BLACKPOOL Opera House

Friday 30 September
DONCASTER Dome

Sunday 2 October
GLASGOW SEC Armadillo

Tuesday 4 October
MANCHESTER Apollo

Wednesday 5 October
BIRMINGHAM 02 Academy

Friday 7 October
STOCKTON Globe

Sunday 9 October
LONDON Coliseum

Tuesday 11 October
LONDON Brixton Academy

Friday 14 October
BRIGHTON Center

0_copy_15_pkmocc.jpg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brixton - do you think it would be seated? Or an open floor? How much are the tickets for such things these days?

The Ryanair schedule looks perfect but not if the tickets are 300£
guess: £72.50

Moz Imparable.Imparabilidad masiva en todas las ciudades Está bombardeando Reino Unido con fechas y más fechas, ojalá apunte al Sur del planeta!!!! Mozulis ssssss
Mozius les da para tener
Moz les da para que tengan ehh !
En mi caso ya lo dije: hay más posibilidades de que nazca una gallina con dientes que de que pueda ver a Morrissey, pero me alegro por él!!!!

Brixton - do you think it would be seated? Or an open floor? How much are the tickets for such things these days?

State of the airlines you may have to fly the plain to ensure you make the gig

How is he going to get a visa to enter England and Scotchland considering all the trash he has talked about England people and their country. Don't England people have any pride?

Doncaster and Manchester for me. Eldest son is adding Stockton as well...oh the beautiful indefatigable innocence of youth. It's going to be brilliant, fecking brilliant!!!

The usual Manchester , London and Brighton , for me.
Nearly every M gig I've been to at Brighton center , Brixton and most places in Manc have been great.
I think him not "giving opinions" has worked, people are less " morrissey is a scum " these days but im a bit worried he hasn't quite turned it around yet, so i am a bit worried he wont sell these venues .
On the other hand, if he hasn't got a deal, maybe he will after these?
Fingers crossed. I'm happy hes back out there.
The kid has had a tough few years.
I forgot the name of the person in the tour posters
Before the mass fan desertion of spring 2018, Morrissey would typically play to 20,000-25,000 people in London on a UK tour. The two London venues on this autumn tour add up to just over 7,000 so he should sell most (if not all) tickets easily enough, even accounting for the haemorrhaging of the fanbase. And yes, Marred, I used the 'h' word there just for you!
Unfortunately, I don't think he's become much less toxic in recent times.
I went to a concert in London recently of someone who knew Morrissey a little in the 80s - he mentioned that they weren't in touch anymore and for that he was hugely grateful. A massive cheer then erupted around the venue - Morrissey really has become a figure of hate.
Just a few weeks ago his name appeared in an article of supposedly evil pop stars alongside a convicted paedophile which is just totally bonkers. But it's where we still seem to be.
However, a tour of this scale should do OK (in London at least).

Last edited:

Brixton is all standing in the main hall at least.
There might be a seated bit upstairs but the main bit is exclusively standing.
It should be easy enough to get a ticket and hopefully close to £50 even if they go on sale for more initially (as touts will probably misjudge the demand).

Brixton is all standing in the main hall at least.
There might be a seated bit upstairs but the main bit is exclusively standing.
It should be easy enough to get a ticket and hopefully close to £50 even if they go on sale for more initially (as touts will probably misjudge the demand).
no might about it. Brixton is seating upstairs.

I'd say closer to £70 than £50 but we'll see.

I cant decide between BLACKPOOL Opera House or LONDON Coliseum. Anyone got any advice? I'm hoping to somehow get a seat nearest to the front as possible and don't like standing.

If you had to choose between the two London venues, which one would you go for?
He's played Brixton loads. I don't think he's ever played the Coliseum which is a beautiful historic old theatre. So, the Coliseum show will feel more special - but Brixton is best if you'd rather be standing (as I would).

no might about it. Brixton is seating upstairs.

I'd say closer to £70 than £50 but we'll see.
Yep, fair point about the upstairs seating. But it's usually just as easy (or easier) to get a standing ticket there.
They may well go on sale for £70 but my guess is they'll become available for closer to £50 (on the second-hand market) nearer the time. It's what happened when he played Hammersmith a few years ago...

Moz Imparable.Imparabilidad masiva en todas las ciudades Está bombardeando Reino Unido con fechas y más fechas, ojalá apunte al Sur del planeta!!!! Mozulis ssssss
Mozius les da para tener
Moz les da para que tengan ehh !
En mi caso ya lo dije: hay más posibilidades de que nazca una gallina con dientes que de que pueda ver a Morrissey, pero me alegro por él!!!!

Maybe he will tour the Americas in 2023. Hopefully. :)🌎

If there's one positive of the collapse of the UK fanbase then it's Morrissey playing smaller venue's again. Bring it on!

Before the mass fan desertion of spring 2018, Morrissey would typically play to 20,000-25,000 people in London on a UK tour. The two London venues on this autumn tour add up to just over 7,000 so he should sell most (if not all) tickets easily enough, even accounting for the haemorrhaging of the fanbase. And yes, Marred, I used the 'h' word there just for you!
Unfortunately, I don't think he's become much less toxic in recent times.
I went to a concert in London recently of someone who knew Morrissey a little in the 80s - he mentioned that they weren't in touch anymore and for that he was hugely grateful. A massive cheer then erupted around the venue - Morrissey really has become a figure of hate.
Just a few weeks ago his name appeared in an article of supposedly evil pop stars alongside a convicted paedophile which is just totally bonkers. But it's where we still seem to be.
However, a tour of this scale should do OK (in London at least).
Funny, as he played Brixton, throughout his career. When he aired art hounds he was at Brixton
When he was at the peak of his solo popularity in the UK , around Quarry and Ringleader he played Brighton Center.
The Smiths often played venues like Brixton. The fact is, he has his moments where he wows the masses, but they are mere moments.
Mostly his fan base has always been quite small in some ways but yes he has lost fans
In the scheme of things, his legend will survive passing fashion
if you were in the UK in the 90s, you must have seen M was hated then?
He has mostly been disliked and hated, even around 30% of the Smith's fans couldn't stand him
I think some of this is due to odd jealousy he creates within people, which is why his own fan base get erections at the site of his falling sales figures. They love him but they will not attend gigs etc, they are horrid to and about him, its their way of gaining power back,
M isn't stupid, he knows all he can do is carry on

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom