Morrissey in cinema watching James Baldwin documentary

IMG_7257.jpg

No, insinuating that he may have had snacks is fine (as long as you are careful to point out that said snacks were vegan snacks). It's only insinuations of M snacking on a cock that make the fan fraus go off the deep end.

Case in point.

Also ... "Your gay!, " nessaserrilly" etc ... Is your abominable writing a "thing" or are you really that illiterate?

Actually its "my thing" Im known 4 it now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all do things and comunicate in our own ways ect !!
We do of course have a spell checker at our disposel, but I prefer 2 do things "free hand" and punctuate as I see fit and please and spell spellings I feel they should be spelt ect

I personally dont c a problem with it !!! ;)

So no Im not irriterate, well depending on ones definition !

Oh you most certainly are irriterate!

Well even if I am, i dont think its funny 2 joke about people with dyslexica !!!

I did use 2 use quite a lot of explination marks at one time 2 !!!
Oh many moons ago now and on a different forum, different time different place !!!!

But theses days of course I only use a few !!!!!

But sumtimes it all comes back 2 ya and old habbits die hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodness me how many was that!!! I cant even count em!

Have I smashed all records and become the best in the world ????? or maybe Ive become the worst which is even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! ! :)

you two are hilarious :lbf:

Im glad you found it hilarious refkie ! :)
I pesonally found the "exchanges" between 12 inch on the slack and countthree far more amusing and interesting!

But I just thought id quote and post a message to 12 inch, but its highly unlikly that I will do so again after he wanted me banned from the forum without any reason!!!

But there ya go.

Anyways hopefully some one will post a topic on something of interest such as arts and crafts, the paranormal, alternative health and medicine, wildlife and nature ect ect ect all of which I feel able 2 contribute sumthing worthwhile and learn of others 2 !

This way Im able 2 contribute sum more wonderfull posts like I use 2 here !!

I wont be posting anymore posts on politics, court hearings and the legal system, these people all tell the most terrible lies in court which seriously affect people and sumtimes upsets me, I know it shouldnt !

I want nothing more 2 do with them and so wont be giving them my time debating them, its pointless trying 2 reason with liars !!! :(

Well I off now 2 have one more glass of cider, I use 2 neck about 2 litres of cider every single nite for over 4 YEARS !!!!!!!

Havent a clue how this madness continued 4 so long as it stated 2 make me very Ill in the end, so I had 2 change this silly nonsence and just have a glass of wine instead !!!
I just though id try a cider one last time !

Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone ! :)

Midnite has claimed to never post on politics, court hearings and the legal system again more often than I've had hot dinners.

Midnite, why don't you tell us again, or SHRIEE-EEEEEEEE-EEEEEEK over 23 pages rather, how Mozza really is a total heterosexual pussyhound and how, whatever else nasty he gets up to in the bedroom, really totally is his business?

Ah, good times!

Last edited:
Im glad you found it hilarious refkie ! :)
I pesonally found the "exchanges" between 12 inch on the slack and countthree far more amusing and interesting!

But I just thought id quote and post a message to 12 inch, but its highly unlikly that I will do so again after he wanted me banned from the forum without any reason!!!

But there ya go.

Anyways hopefully some one will post a topic on something of interest such as arts and crafts, the paranormal, alternative health and medicine, wildlife and nature ect ect ect all of which I feel able 2 contribute sumthing worthwhile and learn of others 2 !

This way Im able 2 contribute sum more wonderfull posts like I use 2 here !!

I wont be posting anymore posts on politics, court hearings and the legal system, these people all tell the most terrible lies in court which seriously affect people and sumtimes upsets me, I know it shouldnt !

I want nothing more 2 do with them and so wont be giving them my time debating them, its pointless trying 2 reason with liars !!! :(

Well I off now 2 have one more glass of cider, I use 2 neck about 2 litres of cider every single nite for over 4 YEARS !!!!!!!

Havent a clue how this madness continued 4 so long as it stated 2 make me very Ill in the end, so I had 2 change this silly nonsence and just have a glass of wine instead !!!
I just though id try a cider one last time !

Enjoy the rest of your evening everyone ! :)
oh, i didnt know that he wanted you banned! well i dont support that. i just thought it was a funny exchange. i can tell you're an interesting person, and i always like reading your posts when you talk about yourself (i like it when you finish your post to say you're going to have a glass of wine or cider or whatever:lbf:). maybe you should start one of those threads about arts and crafts or the paranormal, etc. yourself. im sure you have a lot to say! i agree that it would be refreshing to talk about other things besides politics and the legal system, etc.

oh, i didnt know that he wanted you banned! well i dont support that. i just thought it was a funny exchange. i can tell you're an interesting person, and i always like reading your posts when you talk about yourself (i like it when you finish your post to say you're going to have a glass of wine or cider or whatever:lbf:). maybe you should start one of those threads about arts and crafts or the paranormal, etc. yourself. im sure you have a lot to say! i agree that it would be refreshing to talk about other things besides politics and the legal system, etc.

I agree Rifke!
Especially this part:
" (i like it when you finish your post to say you're going to have a glass of wine or cider or whatever:lbf:). "

I allways think whenever reading it, Wow that's a great idea! Thanks Midnite (and Rifke!) for reminding me and I will have a glass of red wine too! That ciderstuff is awful though. :sick:

There has been a time when the thought of drinking water disgusted me after W.C. Fields joke, stating he hated water cause fish f*** in it.

I just got some lovely schnapps made from organic Alpine herbs from the lovely lady at the reception for my cold. Don't know yet if it's going to help my cold but it was definitely good for my stomach and my spirits. Highly recommended.

I just got some lovely schnapps made from organic Alpine herbs from the lovely lady at the reception for my cold. Don't know yet if it's going to help my cold but it was definitely good for my stomach and my spirits. Highly recommended.

Hope you have a good time 12 inch, despite the cold. :thumb:
I know it can get very crowded on the piste.
The risk of getting run over by some drunk idiot is more dangerous to your health then a cold.
Enjoy your schnapps, (I know that type of spiritual, it's delicious) and your stay.
Beware! ;)

Hope you have a good time 12 inch, despite the cold. :thumb:
I know it can get very crowded on the piste.
The risk of getting run over by some drunk idiot is more dangerous to your health then a cold.
Enjoy your schnapps, (I know that type of spiritual, it's delicious) and your stay.
Beware! ;)

Thank you Sir, you are very kind!

Apparently they call it "Heilschnaps" which sounds like some weird Nazi salute but it literally means "healing schnapps". Can't go wrong with that. They put stinging nettles in it, though. I'm a bit worries about that. :paranoid:

I agree Rifke!
Especially this part:
" (i like it when you finish your post to say you're going to have a glass of wine or cider or whatever:lbf:). "

I allways think whenever reading it, Wow that's a great idea! Thanks Midnite (and Rifke!) for reminding me and I will have a glass of red wine too! That ciderstuff is awful though. :sick:

There has been a time when the thought of drinking water disgusted me after W.C. Fields joke, stating he hated water cause fish f*** in it.
i always think: "hmm, i dont have any wine or cider--never do, in fact--but maybe i sure start keeping some around and drinking a glass or two every night--seems the adult thing to do to relax!" :p (although it wouldnt work for me as i feel anything but relaxed when i drink alcohol.)

i always think: "hmm, i dont have any wine or cider--never do, in fact--but maybe i sure start keeping some around and drinking a glass or two every night--seems the adult thing to do to relax!" :p (although it wouldnt work for me as i feel anything but relaxed when i drink alcohol.)

No wine in the house is terrible. :eek:
The idea is killing me.
I want to have some bottles available. To not be able to offer a guest a glass of wine is so f***ing embarrassing. I'd rather dissapear into thin air.
Sometimes I forgot to buy wine and when I found out I was depressed and feeling awful.
I have to drink some wine with dinner, and later on in the evening.
Only 3 or 4 glasses.
Am I an alcy??
Please say no. :tears:

No wine in the house is terrible. :eek:
The idea is killing me.
I want to have some bottles available. To not be able to offer a guest a glass of wine is so f***ing embarrassing. I'd rather dissapear into thin air.
Sometimes I forgot to buy wine and when I found out I was depressed and feeling awful.
I have to drink some wine with dinner, and later on in the evening.
Only 3 or 4 glasses.
Am I an alcy??
Please say no. :tears:
well you definitely seem dependant upon it. i just dont get why thats necessary. we shouldnt get into it though because i have this horrible tendency of wrinkling my nose at people who take things that arent actual human needs and treat them as if they are and as a result im getting the most unsightly lines across my nose bridge and it's very very upsetting.

well you definitely seem dependant upon it. i just dont get why thats necessary. we shouldnt get into it though because i have this horrible tendency of wrinkling my nose at people who take things that arent actual human needs and treat them as if they are and as a result im getting the most unsightly lines across my nose bridge and it's very very upsetting.

Thank you Rifke.
For being honest with me as you allways are.
I have to say it is all about the taste.
I don't drink wine to get drunk.
I think I know my limits and when I drink more than 3 glasses of wine I feel sick.
And I am allways searching for different wines.
I will get back to one or two glasses.
And have 1 glass of cognac or grappa to accompany my espresso.
Just kidding.
Why are all nice things in life a burden too?

Thank you Rifke.
For being honest with me as you allways are.
I have to say it is all about the taste.
I don't drink wine to get drunk.
I think I know my limits and when I drink more than 3 glasses of wine I feel sick.
And I am allways searching for different wines.
I will get back to one or two glasses.
And have 1 glass of cognac or grappa to accompany my espresso.
Just kidding.
Why are all nice things in life a burden too?
i dont know! i guess i dont really understand because wine doesnt really appeal to me, so the fuss people make over it always seems disproportionate.
i think it comes down to people want to have "nice things" every day, when really they should be seen as a luxury. i mean, im guilty of that because i drink coffee every day (although i dont actually think coffee is very nice; actually it has quite a terrible taste in my opinion) and admittedly got a bit huffy the other day when we didnt have any at work (surely whatever dolt is responsible for supplying coffee would have the foresight to ensure we dont run out?!), which was not very equanimous of me. we start to incorporate these things into a routine or custom, all completely manufactured and arbitrary, to make ourselves feel, i think, less flat, to make us think that we are creatures of refinement, connoisseurs of taste, and that we are fulfilling needs which, when analyzed, really arent needs. like, i really dont need coffee for anything, but ive made up this myth about how it clears my mind fog, and yet on days when i dont have coffee i dont have mind fog, and if anything, coffee makes me irritable. i think that's one of the reasons i like being sick: it's a way to feel filled up, occupied, in your natural state, without looking for outside sources for fulfillment or distraction. i guess you could say im a connoisseur of sickness. i know all the best kinds. i never get sick though. never, never, never. it's tragic. how i wish i were sick in austria right now, like 12"etc!

Last edited:
Once you stop romanticising wine, coffee, cigarettes etc it's easy to be without them. I used smoke up to three packages of Benson & Hedges a day, thought they were this wonderful thing, this wonderful ritual in my life, my crutch ... then one day I realised that all they are is nasty and I just stopped and don't miss them at all. Nice wine is nice, but so is being healthy, having nice skin, having good judgment...

i never get sick though. never, never, never. it's tragic. how i wish i were sick in austria right now, like 12"etc!

You'd have to drink cold remedy made out of stinging nettles, though. The f***ers are evil enough as they are, but to drink them ... :paranoid:

Last edited:
Once you stop romanticising wine, coffee, cigarettes etc it's easy to be without them. I used smoke up to three packages of Benson & Hedges a day, thought they were this wonderful thing, this wonderful ritual in my life, my crutch ... then one day I realised that all they are is nasty and I just stopped and don't miss them at all. Nice wine is nice, but so is being healthy, having nice skin, having good judgment...

You'd have to drink cold remedy made out of stinging nettles, though. The f***ers are evil enough as they are, but to drink them ... :paranoid:
three packs a day?! my god! :O it must be such a relief to be free of that vile, fetid habit.

whew, i thought a reprimand might be coming on. i realize i should have made the disclaimer that i only like small harmless sickness, nothing detrimental or long term, nothing that leaves you any worse for wear, even though you may have to be bled with leaches whilst tossing and turning, pale and clammy, on a bed of italian sheets, surrounded by servants and seraphim. just something nice and familiar, like a fever or a flu. maybe scarlet fever if im feeling particularly romantic.

stinging nettles? why would you drink that?! i dont think i would drink anything with the name stinging in it. you crazy euros. i dont think i've ever taken cold mediation actually. my colds are usually gone on their own midway through the third day, so i never get to revel in them for very long, alas.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom