Morrissey in cinema watching James Baldwin documentary

Bull Ox!! This cinema is in Hollywood and everyone knows Morrissey is back home now at his house in Manc with his roomies Jake, Damon, and Michael Stipe by the factory where all the poor working class people work being the Technical Adviser (for free) to STEVEN. Me reckon I know for sure because I heard him down at Ye Olde Hogwarts Pub by Old Trapford correcting the producer stating he went to Disneyland in 1972 and the Grand Canyon in 1973, not vice versa. Morrissey would never live in LA or blood America. America is not the World!

Looks like a nice moment Tim. Heard a bit about this doc on NPR today and it seemed really good from the piece on it. Be interesting to see them use modern footage

It is a story. Morrissey more and more has been expressing his love/support for radical (I mean this in a good way!) black American voices. I think that this is encouraging in the current political environment, especially given Morrissey's history with racially insensitive statements and the controversy that has surrounded some of his statements and lyrics over the years (with the understanding that many were misunderstood).

Surely there's got to be more to this story!
Did he have popcorn?
Did he have a soda pop?
Is he one of those loud wrapper-crinkler types?

Did he have popcorn?
Did he have a soda pop?

I hope so ! :lbf:

I heard from a very unreliable source that he's in town to see Jamie Syrie at the Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa February 16th. Just what I heard.

Morrissey, we are all available, some of us are fun! Dancing, pub crawl, poetry readings,walks on the beach, just say the word:flowers:

If someone in Moz Angeles heard you say something like " I reckon a soda pop" at a movie they would think you were from Alabama or "the uk".

Uncle Steve would never be seen in the OC, but I did see him once at a Motels concert at the Belly Up in Solana Beach.

Why don't you shut your filthy mouth? I'm annoyed with your bogus, phoney, oh, phoney, posts, but I also love you very very much (just in case you are, in fact, Morrissey, in the FLESH.) Que tal ?

One of the videos for a 'your arsenal' single was filmed in costa mesa.

W.C.

Uncle Steve is more like Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore now, if you don't surf, he doesn't want to know you. I told you people already Sunset Marquis, The Wiltern, Calabasas Costco, Orange Julius in the Glendale Galleria, Vuitton store at the Beverly Center, that cologne store on Rodeo that sells Commes Des Garcon, and of course Malibu, Zuma, or Redondo Beach.

It is a story. Morrissey more and more has been expressing his love/support for radical (I mean this in a good way!) black American voices. I think that this is encouraging in the current political environment, especially given Morrissey's history with racially insensitive statements and the controversy that has surrounded some of his statements and lyrics over the years (with the understanding that many were misunderstood).

You do realise that Morrissey's interest in James Baldwin is almost certainly primarily due to his being gay, rather than black, right? I mean, he's up there with the likes of Oscar Wilde, Truman Capote, Kenneth Williams and 99% of Morrissey's influences as an obvious homosexual icon.

Did he have popcorn?
Did he have a soda pop?

You forgot one
Was he with Diesel ?
If so did he have to sit behind him or was he allowed on the left or the right ?

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom