Morrissey in Chile (TV news broadcast, photo)

Update (Feb. 21, 5:45PM PT):

Link posted in the comments from klaus - article (PDF attached) with a few more photos in La Tercera.

Morrissey llega a Santiago y pide hacer un show sin interrupciones - La Tercera(PDF)

Update (Feb. 21, 9:20AM PT):

Link posted in the comments from _jpgo with more photos (10 total):

Morrissey y Perales inician arribo de las figuras extranjeras al Festival - emol.com
El británico estará toda la semana ensayando en Santiago, mientras que el español partió directamente a Viña del Mar, tras aterrizar esta mañana.

Marisol writes:

This video is quite good and it came out today after a note in a local news show:

If you need translation just let me know. He'll be in Chile until next Monday, so there should be plenty of news to share.

--

Also posted in the forums by count_pipe (original post):

Morrissey and his Chilean fan in the Ritz Hotel, Santiago

mozfans.jpg

Last edited:
Is that the el Gordo guy who gave a girl the "keep out" hand gesture after a guy had sidestepped to get Mozzer's autograph? Mozzer is the big man on campus. Glad to see he is happy. :)

Glad to see the Mitchell brothers have found gainful employment working as Morrissey's security. Was this a spur of the moment walkabout or were the media tipped off beforehand. Oh, how cynical of me!

wonderful to see Morrissey being adored by his Chilean fans!!!! Morrissey please come home to England ... so you can be adored here too!!!!

I've grown too much, so I've taken the different path. You should!
Never too old to be happy!
I have a baby, I never see you again.
Be a happy Mozzer ;)

wonderful to see Morrissey being adored by his Chilean fans!!!! Morrissey please come home to England ... so you can be adored here too!!!!

Everyone's indifferent to him in England, now. And in Scotland, and Wales and Northern Ireland. He means nothing anymore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom