Morrissey in Berlin Oct. 11 - Official FB

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoeSellMozza, Oct 3, 2017.

By JoeSellMozza on Oct 3, 2017 at 6:47 PM
  1. JoeSellMozza

JoeSellMozza Active Member

BMG seems to do a lot...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoeSellMozza, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It's a gay club
    2. lanterns
      lanterns
      after only 30 minutes all tickets for the guest list were already given away...
    3. lanterns
      lanterns
      http://concert.arte.tv/de/berlin-live

sounds a bit tentative. arte tv cooperates with bmg and others on the schwuz concerts. Morrissey is not mentioned in the schwuz programme yet. of there is a concert, it can be watched on this site for 30 days
    4. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Is this a gig or like 6music?
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It´s like 6music. German Television.
    7. lanterns
      lanterns
      could be like 6music, ad the venue is clubsized, Not a Concert Hall. Arte is a fine, cultivated french-german TV station, one of the few i can bear to watch
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    8. URBANUS
      URBANUS
      That beach psycho from Germany will be there no doubt bringing her insane BS Society with her.

If I go can I ride for free on the back of Hugh Clark?
    9. lanterns
      lanterns
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      No, I haven't. Sadly, I have to work. It would've been great since the location is rather small and Berlin is always worth a go.
      • Like Like x 1
    11. lanterns
      lanterns
      yeah, that's a pity, you are right. and not going to work and then being caught full face by the tv cameras, is probably not advisable. i have a day off next wednesday, but it's quite a journey to berlin, but then, we only live once, don't we?
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      If you're not on the guestlist but only on waiting list there is no reason to go. Even if you are on the guedtlist it's not even sure you'll get in - know it from expierience - they always give more guestlists places as actually could fit into the club. So i would recommend to be there really early. It's 1 hour show, fully filmed for arpund 500-700 people.
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    13. lanterns
      lanterns
      when does it start?
      Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Morrissey Afterparty @ POSH Teckel

Pflügerstr 4, 12047 Berlin, Germany, 11 October at 21:00–0:00

Morrissey wird am 11. Oktober ein Konzert bei Arte TV Berlin live im Schwuz Club in Berlin geben. Allen Moz-Fans denen das noch nicht reicht bieten wir eine Aftershowparty im Teckel an. There is a light that never goes out. ♥
      ->> www.facebook.com/events/497296250631648
    15. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Reckon WTF? Am I on an episode of "Sprockets" ...get me outta here.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    16. URBANUS
      URBANUS
      Yes you are!

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    17. lanterns
      lanterns
      i was hoping the concert would start earlier, like in maida vale, around noon or so.
    18. celibate
      celibate
      I got an error,but I'm from the Netherlands.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    19. lanterns
      lanterns
      sorry, i can't. i guess emigration laws in the us are pretty tough these days. but hope dies last. take, for example, the people of the former gdr (german democratic republic, 1949-1990, for more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Germany). they were able to bring down the wall, you should try too. maybe, one day, we will meet in a land of the free, till then, dream of something nice, like the beautiful places and people in florida and arkansas. all the best to you. i send you my prayers.
      • Like Like x 1