Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

is that how you talked to your customers when you were a bartender ? ;)

please, in plain speech my young man.
Some of them, yes. I had a few very interesting customers.

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin and we carry them both inside of us at all times.
But yes, I agree. It's too early for existential dilemmas! :lbf:

Some of them, yes. I had a few very interesting customers.

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin and we carry them both inside of us at all times.
But yes, I agree. It's too early for existential dilemmas! :lbf:

'interesting customers'

they were probably Morrissey fans.

'of the same coin and we carry them both inside of us at all times'

must be a lot of muggings around where you live, because I never have to keep my coins inside me.

;)

'interesting customers'

they were probably Morrissey fans.

'of the same coin and we carry them both inside of us at all times'

must be a lot of muggings around where you live, because I never have to keep my coins inside me.

;)
I got confused one day when taking my regularly scheduled medication and grabbed from the change jar instead. I keep waiting for them to pass, but at this point it's just nice to know I have bus fare in a pinch.

Will Morrissey kill the thieving lying scum bucket Hillary and her serial rapist husband Bill Clinton as well?

Will Morrissey kill the thieving lying scum bucket Hillary and her serial rapist husband Bill Clinton as well?

It depends on whether any other journo would get the chance of asking him if he would push on “that” button too.

I reckon that chance is now nihil.
In the so-called present and current climate I mean.
God how I love those terms.
So creative and imaginative.
Yawn

"Smash your Morrissey dvds, cds, delete your mp3s." :laughing:

Last edited:
It depends on whether any other journo would get the chance of asking him if he would push on “that” button too.

I reckon that chance is now nihil.
In the so-called present and current climate I mean.
God how I love those terms.
So creative and imaginative.
Yawn
Okay, okay.
Morrissey would totally like,
f*** Hillary Clinton,
marry Bernie Sanders,
and kill Donald Trump.

This is the least controversial thing Morrissey has said.

I still don't know what the hell he was thinking giving that interview.

Okay, okay.
f*** Hillary Clinton,
marry Bernie Sanders,
and kill Donald Trump.

That are 3 more buttons.
We’ll never know.
It’s a shame.

That are 3 more buttons.
We’ll never know.
It’s a shame.
I thought there was just marry, f***, kill? Or date, dump, do if you were against marriage and the f*** word.
Personally, I'd rather have a button that made Trump literally gibber and hoot like an ape. He could go about and live his life, but no one would humor him anymore, and probably assume he'd had a stroke or something.

He was asked a ridiculous question and gave an honest answer. Trump is bad for humanity. I don't want him to be killed because that would make him a martyr. I want him to be forced to resign in disgrace or face impeachment. He is the single worst POTUS in the nation's history.

He was asked a ridiculous question and gave an honest answer. Trump is bad for humanity. I don't want him to be killed because that would make him a martyr. I want him to be forced to resign in disgrace or face impeachment. He is the single worst POTUS in the nation's history.
Agreed on all points. The last thing I want is to have to deal with literal and metaphorical torch carrying idiots in Trump memorial shirts in 2027.

If there's any good to come of this, I hope that it is just consequences, swiftly and publicly delivered, and for him to face accountability. That, and an overhauling of the failed system that saw him put in place against the will of the people.

It's just as important to learn how not to do something as it is learning how to do it in the first place.

Okay, okay.
f*** Hillary Clinton,
marry Bernie Sanders,
and kill Donald Trump.

yes ! simultaneously ! while on stage ! hope they go easy on the smoke machine, don't wanna miss a thing !

I'm certainly not a Trump Shifter (whatever that is), but it seems to me that's he's just recycled his George Bush criticisms and now applied them to Trump.

Agreed on all points. The last thing I want is to have to deal with literal and metaphorical torch carrying idiots in Trump memorial shirts in 2027.

If there's any good to come of this, I hope that it is just consequences, swiftly and publicly delivered, and for him to face accountability. That, and an overhauling of the failed system that saw him put in place against the will of the people.

It's just as important to learn how not to do something as it is learning how to do it in the first place.

There is the “assumed” will of the people and there are elections.

If the popular vote, meaning all votes of all people in all states is not the deciding factor and the people don’t want to change the system of federal states nothing will change.

I am not saying it should.
That is for the people of the US to decide. If they have a choice.

In the form of democracy the US has, the winner takes all and the loser gets nothing.

At the other hand, the system of the federal states does give those states great power and independency to have a policy completely the opposite of what the president wants. In theory.

Cause when those states f*** up with the money and there is a huge deficit the government and the Fed are obliged to help them out with tax money.

The capitalist system bites it’s own tail.
Cause the ideology is based on one principle, to make profit and to get that you need free trade. Around the globe.

But when another country uses the same principle and delivers products on the world market that are competitive in price and quality and many people start buying those products than suddenly those principles are not valid anymore and free trade, competition and other sacred cows of capitalism are redundant and it is America first.

Why? Because they’re losing the competition.

The idea a country should be run as a business and everything will be fine, and the best businessman has to be the president is such a strange idea to me.

It does neglect so many more aspects there are to a society and the nation.

Finally (ahem)
“It's just as important to learn how not to do something as it is learning how to do it in the first place.”

To learn how to do it in the first place is easier and more exiting.

To learn how to do not something is far more difficult cause you can only learn by doing it wrong in the first place and it will be almost like fighting a bad habit and going through rehab.
I don’t say it can’t be done.

I don't understand.

Morrissey says he doesn't necessarily support Brexit, he is just happy to see democracy working. People voted, and voted against Westminster and the establishment.

As far as I know Trump was also elected democratically in the US, and most of the analysis agreed since his election it wa s a protest against the US political establishment. So what's the difference?

There is the “assumed” will of the people and there are elections.

If the popular vote, meaning all votes of all people in all states is not the deciding factor and the people don’t want to change the system of federal states nothing will change.

I am not saying it should.
That is for the people of the US to decide. If they have a choice.

In the form of democracy the US has, the winner takes all and the loser gets nothing.

At the other hand, the system of the federal states does give those states great power and independency to have a policy completely the opposite of what the president wants. In theory.

Cause when those states f*** up with the money and there is a huge deficit the government and the Fed are obliged to help them out with tax money.

The capitalist system bites it’s own tail.
Cause the ideology is based on one principle, to make profit and to get that you need free trade. Around the globe.

But when another country uses the same principle and delivers products on the world market that are competitive in price and quality and many people start buying those products than suddenly those principles are not valid anymore and free trade, competition and other sacred cows of capitalism are redundant and it is America first.

Why? Because they’re losing the competition.

The idea a country should be run as a business and everything will be fine, and the best businessman has to be the president is such a strange idea to me.

It does neglect so many more aspects there are to a society and the nation.

Finally (ahem)
“It's just as important to learn how not to do something as it is learning how to do it in the first place.”

To learn how to do it in the first place is easier and more exiting.

To learn how to do not something is far more difficult cause you can only learn by doing it wrong in the first place and it will be almost like fighting a bad habit and going through rehab.
I don’t say it can’t be done.
Blimey Q Q Q, where did that come from?
Excellent little essay.
I feel informed on reading.
Seems all very sensible to me.
Well done my friend.

Morrissey is very obviously trying to be controversial again here, but in this case, his views reflect the typical mainstream views of your average leftist or CNN commentator. Not really that controversial!

Also, he surely must know that Trump is key to combatting the deep state. For the good of humanity, we should be thanking our lucky starts that Hillary Rodham Clinton—whom Morrissey wavered on supporting, by the way—isn't in office.

Once all the arrests and stuff go down, maybe you will understand what Trump is up against and why humanity needs him.

Once all the arrests and stuff go down, maybe you will understand what Trump is up against and why humanity needs him.

Bullshit. He is simply a terrible human being let alone a horribly inept "leader". Not one redeeming quality. He must be impeached. I'm trying my best not to insult you but I seriously have to question your intelligence or at least your awareness because anyone that supports this sack of crap has never given a single good reason.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom