Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

But he was only being polite and responded very honestly, with his heart on his sleeve to a very suggestive, very hypothetical question as the journos know he will and they’d have their quote on Trump as they wished.
Click bait.
Moz doesn’t care about it.
Moz should cover Quando, Quando,Quando.

Love the commenters on Breitbart, and especially this one:

"john caruso Lance12342 days ago

he's stilled pissed by Brexit...loser leftist.."

Um, no, this Trump-detester doesn't fit into your little lefty glove.

And 224 "very well-informed" people liked this completely incorrect characterization.

Travel ban for Mayor of L.A. Steve P. Morrissey and future governor of California. Reckon I don't think so. You can't be "travel banned" in your own country. Do you know how many Americans trying to stir up controversy to sell tickets say this everyday? Blimey, I would rather have someone say this than dedicate an entire album cover and have a backdrop with me black eye and messed up hair. The only repercussion about this for Uncle Steve is that his open invitation to John Lydon's Sunday Malibu Beach parties is over. Brit hero "Johnny Rotten" is a huge Trump supporter.

Moz sure knows how to get the headlines. But is he not asking for trouble? Surely the CIA or whoever takes any threat (even just verbal) seriously enough?
His comment about Reagan dying (at the Dublin Quarry concert at Dublin Castle) was bad enough and that was about a president who had just died. Making a comment like that about a current president could be playing with fire.
Aww hang on: this is just the 'push the button' comment. Ahh that's fairly harmless.

You are indeed correct. The U.S. Secret Service investigates all threats against the President. No matter how clear it is to all of us here that he being his usual self as a provocateur, this will certainly be investigated to some degree.

Remember when Moz was stopped a while back at a Port of Entry and questioned over comments he made about a past president?

MrShoes

We may have "lost our boy" to middle-aged reactionarism, but even a broken clock is right twice a day!

"The kind people
have a wonderful dream
Donald Trump on the guillotine
because people like you
make me feel so tired
when will you die?
when will you die?
when will you die?
when will you die?
when will you die?
because people like you
make me feel so old inside
please die
and kind people
do not shelter this dream
make it real
make the dream real
make the dream real
make it real"

"The kind people
have a wonderful dream
Donald Trump on the guillotine
because people like you
make me feel so tired
when will you die?
when will you die?
when will you die?
when will you die?
when will you die?
because people like you
make me feel so old inside
please die
and kind people
do not shelter this dream
make it real
make the dream real
make the dream real
make it real"

He really should do Donald on the Guillotine in the live set.

WOW, you thought up that ALL by YOURSELF??
Way to go, very creative, Pocahontas.:crazy:

"Hmmm. What can I do? What can I do? AHA! I WOULD KILL THE SITTING (p)RESIDENT! KILL HIM DEAD! What do you mean I'm getting deported? Isn't there freedom of speech? Oh. Only applicable for US citizens? Perfect. I'll go down as a martyr to my beautiful Los Angelenos, and I can still go play Mexico. Now to wait and let all of this blow over before I hit Scotland in February."

I'm calling it now, 28th Nov, 10:05 am. Scathing Moz by numbers manifesto incoming upon his exile from the country in 3... 2... 1...

Seeing as the tour rolls into Washington soon me reckons he should jump the white house gates if he's true to his word:thumb:
He's too much of a soft cock to do anything of the sort. But if you see Damon getting tazered on the lawn, take a moment to pray for him.

And Trump would probably just say "Morrissey who? Sad!" and 90% of people would echo the first two words.

& thank god for that. :thumb:

& thank god for that. :thumb:
I honestly preferred a more anonymous time when wearing a Morrissey shirt or badge back in the day. Because 25 years ago, if someone approached you, you knew they were part of the gang, and not familiar from headlines or radio play.

I honestly preferred a more anonymous time when wearing a Morrissey shirt or badge back in the day. Because 25 years ago, if someone approached you, you knew they were part of the gang, and not familiar from headlines or radio play.

hate him or love him ? well, at least loving him is far more interesting, and those that love him most likely are more interesting. :cool:

hate him or love him ? well, at least loving him is far more interesting, and those that love him most likely are more interesting. :cool:
Love for the sake of love is hate in disguise. All love comes with a natural bittersweetness. Sometimes because it's flawed, incomplete, or running out of time, sometimes because love alone is not enough.

Love for the sake of love is hate in disguise. All love comes with a natural bittersweetness. Sometimes because it's flawed, incomplete, or running out of time, sometimes because love alone is not enough.

is that how you talked to your customers when you were a bartender ? ;)

please, in plain speech my young man.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom