Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart, NME, Washington Times

Morrissey: I'd Kill Donald Trump for the 'Safety of Humanity' - Breitbart
British musician Morrissey says if given the chance, he’d kill President Donald Trump to ensure the “safety of humanity.”

Also:
Morrissey says he would kill “vermin” Donald Trump “for the safety of humanity” - NME. Link from Rene.

Morrissey supports killing Donald Trump ‘for the safety of humanity’ - The Washington Times. Link
posted by Orson Swells
Singer blames ‘American media’ for having ‘created’ the president in the first place

Related item:

the anonymous among us? "vegan" is not anonymous? have you been partaking of the evil weed?
the War effort that liberated Europe and saved the UK ass was not based on slavery FFS dont be
a thick twat.:mock:
You are embarrassing yourself in front of everyone. That's akin to saying the British Empire was based on taking knives to the Jutes back in the day. I suppose you never did go beyond a very basic type of education.
A few years at most.
You're very keen to throw insults around and I have no doubt you'll serve up something choice for me but I must ask you, is that what you are? Are you proud of acting nasty and unkind? Do you think that those close to you would admire you for it?
Has it occurred to you that if you met some of the posters here that you might like them?
And by the way there is nothing evil about weed.

Yes the USSR sure, they played a part, they made a pact with the Nazis and partook of the invasion of
Poland.:straightface:
(peeps, bear with me, we are not exactly dealing with Aristotle here).

Surely the adm must be unaware of your disdain for the smileys, otherwise he would have immidately
nixed them.:crazy:
The Russians lost millions. This is not funny.

They shouldn't have made an alliance with Hitler FFS.
They pacted with the Nazis to divvy up Europe and it bit them in the ass, and we are supposed to feel sorry for them? :crazy:

We saved them only for them to invade eastern Europe anyways. You commies have killed more peeps than anyone. Mao Stalin Lenin, Pol Pot.....you all hold the record.:rock:

You're very keen to throw insults around and I have no doubt you'll serve up something choice for me but I must ask you, is that what you are? Are you proud of acting nasty and unkind? Do you think that those close to you would admire you for it?
Has it occurred to you that if you met some of the posters here that you might like them?
And by the way there is nothing evil about weed.

WTF are you talking about? I just had that Dr Mn Vega call me a human genetic mutation and that i had to be eliminated!! Right away you buddy up with him!:censored:
Those close to me arent commies:crazy:

They pacted with the Nazis to divvy up Europe and it bit them in the ass, and we are supposed to feel sorry for them? :crazy:

We saved them only for them to invade eastern Europe anyways. You commies have killed more peeps than anyone. Mao Stalin Lenin, Pol Pot.....you all hold the record.:rock:

I know you're revelling in your own stupidity but it is an accepted fact that the USSR had the greatest part to play in defeating the Germans. Accepted by everyone but the kind of f***wits that think Trump is anything but a stupid c***.

I know you're revelling in your own stupidity but it is an accepted fact that the USSR had the greatest part to play in defeating the Germans. Accepted by everyone but the kind of f***wits that think Trump is anything but a stupid c***.

Accepted only by Commies LOL
:crazy:

Charles, I fear this poster maybe a troll. I just wrote and then deleted a long repost (what a waste of time!) because I fear he or she will never stop. Did you see the nonsensical posts about Dr Mengele? I fear the 'tan' business may be telling us quite alot.

Charles, I fear this poster maybe a troll. I just wrote and then deleted a long repost (what a waste of time!) because I fear he or she will never stop. Did you see the nonsensical posts about Dr Mengele? I fear the 'tan' business may be telling us quite alot.

Obviously a troll, nobody can be this stupid.

WTF are you talking about? I just had that Dr Mn Vega call me a human genetic mutation and that i had to be eliminated!! Right away you buddy up with him!:censored:
Those close to me arent commies:crazy:
I didn't see that.
What is a 'commie'?
I wouldn't know but imagine you would call me one.
Am I bad, stupid or both would you say?

Im shocked that you and your tubby buddy, "Charlie" would approve of the elimination of those considered
'human mutations' that pollute 'the gene pool'. Im shocked (well, not really lol), thats right out of Aryanism 101.
Which mutations exactly would you two, along with Dr Vegan, propose to eliminate?:crazy:

Maybe they are one of these 'Alt right' coves.

It's funny, I see several of these sorts who use exactly the same language and the same smileys throughout the web - the looney one especially. I find that interesting. There must be an anti-Muslim centre where the stupid grab and regurgitate their shit.

It's funny, I see several of these sorts who use exactly the same language and the same smileys throughout the web - the looney one especially. I find that interesting. There must be an anti-Muslim centre where the stupid grab and regurgitate their shit.

NO shit? You see several of these sorts throughout the web? You are a regular little internet explorer, aint ya?

WOW, you noticed they always use :crazy: smiley? Fing A, fascinating.:rolleyes:

Salaam Aleichem. Power to the people.:rolleyes:

Hey Anon,
You're clearly having a lot of fun here winding up us soft liberal gits.
Either you're joking and don't actually believe this stuff but enjoy the crack or you're the real thing.
I think you're real.
I would always assume a person to be kind and considerate until they prove otherwise and the same goes for you.
Except, and surely you have to accept this, your language is not one of kindness and acceptance.
Why am I writing all this?
I am very stoned.

NO shit? You see several of these sorts throughout the web? You are a regular little internet explorer, aint ya?

WOW, you noticed they always use :crazy: smiley? Fing A, fascinating.:rolleyes:

Salaam Aleichem. Power to the people.:rolleyes:

Interesting, no the other one...

Tedious.

Well, you're certainly winning me over to your way of thinking. It's your winning personality that did it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom