Morrissey ~ "i-D" magazine, December 1996

Don't know if it was mentioned already but the photo is older than 1996 ... isn't it the same one used in the inner picture for the "Hold Onto Your Friends" vinyl gatefold?
It seems there has been some airbrushing around the nipple. I wonder why...

Perhaps that's where all my relationships have gone wrong, I'm just wildly misreading the signals :lbf: To me he looks like he's just discovered a bald patch and he's wondering how he can go on living.
defo reading too much into it. it's more likely he just discovered a tangle and his arms are getting tired from having to hold them up.

defo reading too much into it. it's more likely he just discovered a tangle and his arms are getting tired from having to hold them up.
I definitely prefer the drama of my version. It suits the bags under his eyes and the dishevelled, stubbly look. Then again, perhaps he's just acquainting himself with his armpit hair after having shaved it for so long.

If you mean 'Honey' drawn around the nipple, it was a fake tattoo thing he and Jake were into, which gave rise to this:
images

And even more famously, this:
images
No, I meant the other nipple. There is a slight difference to the original (?) pic from the "Hold Onto Your Friends" vinyl gatefold.
But then, that might also be a fake tatoo??

No, I meant the other nipple. There is a slight difference to the original (?) pic from the "Hold Onto Your Friends" vinyl gatefold.
But then, that might also be a fake tatoo??
Ah, I see. I'm afraid I don't know, I'm clearly not as familiar with Morrissey's nipples as you are.

Ah, I see. I'm afraid I don't know, I'm clearly not as familiar with Morrissey's nipples as you are.

Has the board appointed a Morrissey's Nipples Expert? If not, we're now seeing the short-sightedness of failing to do so.

I am not volunteering for the post, just to be clear. I'm fairly confident about how many he has but that's about it.

Why is Solo so afraid of sexuality and how do these leftes defend the way they are defending the new puritans who are in direct opposition to those on the left?
Lefties have their knickers in a twist and maybe growing up as loser and staying losers means they want to try and avoid facing reality but it is not like they shop in expensive boutiques.
Occasionally they are seen in upmarket malls but are soon hounded out by the looks of the posh people.

mmmm, life is cruel.

how about posting images of ice cubes instead during this excruciating heat wave? thanks for your lack of compassion...

large_smashing_time_subs_blu-ray_.jpg

Apologies.

í humbly offer this, as recompense, and in lieu of a cold shower...

large_smashing_time_04_blu-ray_.jpg

:yum:

Back
Top Bottom