Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview forthcoming (Aug. 7) and concert report - TTY

2 August 2014

Hot Press - true-to-you.net

Morrissey has been interviewed by Ireland's Hot Press magazine. It is his only interview for World Peace Is None Of Your Business, and it is available on August 7th (Thursday).
Morrissey is finalising plans for concerts in Athens (Greece), Istanbul (Turkey) and Rome (Italy), and he is hoping to include Bucharest (Romania) and Budapest (Hungary). A concert at Dublin's 02 has been finalised.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the heads up, ill for sure be reading this. though ive never heard of hot press

Re: Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview and concert report - TTY

2 August 2014

Hot Press

Morrissey has been interviewed by Ireland's Hot Press magazine. It is his only interview for World Peace Is None Of Your Business, and it is available on August 7th (Thursday).

Oh, that's nice of him to start promoting the album a month after it's been released.

Yes you have

im confused. has it been linked here or something like that? i buy a bunch of music magazines but dont have any on the shelf that i can see. under the radar, clash, fader etc and a bunch more of the obvious ones spin, rolling stone, q, mojo, uncut.. what do you mean?

Re: Morrissey Hot Press magazine interview and concert report - TTY

Oh, that's nice of him to start promoting the album a month after it's been released.

Of his own volition of course, with no pressure from anywhere asking where's the album promotion? It's dropping now. Why didn't he do this when it counted, when it mattered, when people DIDN'T have the damn album? It could have done so much better. TTY stating it's his only album interview is a bit 'Horse bolting after stable door is closed'.

With his illnesses over the last few years, I assumed he'd be doing more shows in the UK. Wrong again.

And if you see a shark, rest assured, it is just your sycophantic body guard Viva.

What's with the shark analogy?

23Wn6d4.gif

Curiouser and curiouser.
With no definitive statement about the tour pullout illness and if he's better, yet finding time to discuss charts and spurious accusations - people buying any future tickets can be forgiven for being extra nervous about attending gigs.
Why he can't manage a simple... 'I had x, I cancelled shows, I am ok now and will be fit to tour on...' - truly not difficult and makes long term sense for ticket sales too.
The whole debacle makes me worry about booking any tickets again.
Oh well, crossed fingers,
FWD

Don't overdo it Morrissey, or you won't finish. Do a tiny tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom