"Morrissey Hospitalized in Michigan" - Billboard.com

UPDATE Jan. 27, 1:15 AM PT:

Uncleskinny posted the link:

Update on Morrissey's condition in Metro Detroit hospital expected to come 'soon,' publicist says - MLive.com
By Eric Lacy on January 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM, updated January 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Excerpt:

DETROIT, MI - An update on the health of English singer and lyricist Morrissey is expected to come Saturday afternoon or evening, his publicist told Mlive Detroit.

Lauren Papapietro said in an e-mail sent 3:11 p.m. Saturday that Morrissey was admitted to Royal Oak's William Beaumont Hospital to undergo tests for a suspected bladder infection.

She e-mailed back at 3:17 p.m. and wrote that she would have "an updated statement soon."

Check Mlive Detroit later today for more updates.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey Hospitalized in Michigan - Billboard.com
By David Greenwald | January 26, 2013 4:45 AM EST

The singer is 'undergoing tests,' with a pair of tour dates postponed

Morrissey has been hospitalized in Royal Oak, Mich.

According to a rep for the singer, he was admitted to the William Beaumont hospital, "where he is undergoing tests for a suspected bladder infection."

The former Smiths frontman canceled a date in Flint, Mich., on Jan. 24 and has postponed two additional shows. Several of his recent dates, including the night in Flint, had been rescheduled from last year when Morrissey interrupted his October tour to spend time with his hospitalized mother.

Per a previous release, the current trio of dates had been canceled and postponed, respectively, thanks to a "band illness." The tour was initially expected to resume on Monday, though it is unclear if Morrissey's ailment will result in a further delay.

Last edited:
What a total pansie!!! This wuss cancels dates every
Tour. What a total narcissist!

hi i am morrisseys manager and i apoplogize for the falze information. he is not haveing a bladder infection he is on vacation i am so sorry i should have not said that. anyway i like your page and i hope to become a regular and to visit again in the coming of the days. take care

Who is trying to troll

Smeath I don't know what it is but I like you and I can tell you really want this gig badly, your posts are considerate and kind so!!!!

Listen up EVERYBODY ON HERE, if Smeath does not get to see Moz on the 31st due to on going health issues, when the tour gets back on the road lets try and get Moz to sort it for Smeath. Not sure if Boz or the others come on here but if you do ! Go on make his day

Come on everybody lets help the lad out and keep his name alive on hear

The Smeath

Oh my god I love you anon ;A;. You're so wonderful. I'm glad there are also very patient Moz fans out there.
:blushing:

I hope Morrissey gets well soon.I think it`s gross that some people can say such mean things about him.If lots of these people were face to face with someone I doubt that they would say such cruel things.When you are protected by anonymity it`s easy to be impudent and disgusting.

Get well soon Moz:flowers::flowers:

Is this a genuine illness or is it just a cover-up for anorexia?
Ooh, that's not very nice, is it Morrissey?
Perhaps you'll think twice before opening your mouth in the future, eh Morrissey?

I hope Morrissey gets well soon.I think it`s gross that some people can say such mean things about him.If lots of these people were face to face with someone I doubt that they would say such cruel things.When you are protected by anonymity it`s easy to be impudent and disgusting.

A lot of us think it's gross that Morrissey could say such 'mean things' about Kate Middleton's illness in December.
Presumably, you're not one of them, eh Tibby?

I know right?

Oh my god I love you anon ;A;. You're so wonderful. I'm glad there are also very patient Moz fans out there.
:blushing:

If I was Morrissey I would move hell and high water for a decent fan like you Smeath.(I'm off to bed now)

The Smeath

Get well soon, Moz... Bladders ain't shit.

I'm so sad to hear he isn't well. Here's wishing him a speedy recovery. His health is the most important thing. The tour can wait. We'll be here when he's ready to get back on the road ♥

No wonder Moz hates this site, mostly all assholes on here. Any real supporters of his out there? Probably not.

Get better Moz. I love you, f*** these people.

What a mess. Well, certainly all the best to our main Man. I can't believe the press release mentioned "bladder infection"... TMI... His PR rep should be fired.

Was considering a trip to Dallas to mark my 50th concert, now way too risky.

I have tickets to Mondays show which has already been postponed once. I am planning on taking my 13 year old daughter to her first concert. If it gets canceled or postponed again to say we will be pissed and disappointed is a understatement. :tears:

Is this a genuine illness or is it just a cover-up for anorexia?
Ooh, that's not very nice, is it Morrissey?
Perhaps you'll think twice before opening your mouth in the future, eh Morrissey?

I hope he dies slowly and in pain "The kind people have a wonderful dream" "When will you die?" "Make the dream reall"
It's not very nice is it Steven ?

No wonder Moz hates this site, mostly all assholes on here. Any real supporters of his out there? Probably not.

Get better Moz. I love you, f*** these people.

Yeh yeh f*** off back to that riveting site with all the up-to-date-info-true-to-spew then eh ! Missing you already penis breath.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom