"Morrissey Hospitalized in Michigan" - Billboard.com

UPDATE Jan. 27, 1:15 AM PT:

Uncleskinny posted the link:

Update on Morrissey's condition in Metro Detroit hospital expected to come 'soon,' publicist says - MLive.com
By Eric Lacy on January 26, 2013 at 3:56 PM, updated January 26, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Excerpt:

DETROIT, MI - An update on the health of English singer and lyricist Morrissey is expected to come Saturday afternoon or evening, his publicist told Mlive Detroit.

Lauren Papapietro said in an e-mail sent 3:11 p.m. Saturday that Morrissey was admitted to Royal Oak's William Beaumont Hospital to undergo tests for a suspected bladder infection.

She e-mailed back at 3:17 p.m. and wrote that she would have "an updated statement soon."

Check Mlive Detroit later today for more updates.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey Hospitalized in Michigan - Billboard.com
By David Greenwald | January 26, 2013 4:45 AM EST

The singer is 'undergoing tests,' with a pair of tour dates postponed

Morrissey has been hospitalized in Royal Oak, Mich.

According to a rep for the singer, he was admitted to the William Beaumont hospital, "where he is undergoing tests for a suspected bladder infection."

The former Smiths frontman canceled a date in Flint, Mich., on Jan. 24 and has postponed two additional shows. Several of his recent dates, including the night in Flint, had been rescheduled from last year when Morrissey interrupted his October tour to spend time with his hospitalized mother.

Per a previous release, the current trio of dates had been canceled and postponed, respectively, thanks to a "band illness." The tour was initially expected to resume on Monday, though it is unclear if Morrissey's ailment will result in a further delay.

Last edited:
This does not apply to men.

A guy down the pub says that because his penis is made of meat he won't touch it with his own hands and he has someone hold and shake it when he goes for a piss in case he gets an infection ! He even has a bloke put salt n vinegar on his chips ! How mad is that ?

Is this true or what ?

Sorry but if you are not in the loop then you can't be a true fan. And it can't be explained.

There are not many who know of "The Bread" and its powers, so just trust the reall fans to get this sorted ok, thanks.

I think Crystal is being unfairly pigeonholed.

Let's please all focus on the Tour of Glamour, and prostates, whatever these are.

Yes and also practice safe sex always wear a condom and keep that pecker clean as the age old saying goes"Look afterthe pecker and the pecker will look after you"

Cheap Kleenex. :thumb: Thats what the birds are saying.

Wow. This explains the latest string of cancellations.

Get well soon Moz.

It was all predicted by the "Ambitious insider" and here is the proof in the pudding.

Anonymous - January 14, 2013, 08:28 PM

Things got screwed up during meat is murder... Some lines were missed or something. They finished the song and Moz went off as usual, but they didn't come back for an encore.
I predict that this tour is going to go from bad to worse as it goes on and our Steven is going to be left asking biq questions of himself.
All we can do now is sit back and watch it all un-fold right before our eyes.
You heard it here first.

Ambitious Insider

The "Ambitious insider " would like to make it known he has NOTHING to do with the 'Blue Rose Tossers'

Sorry but if you are not in the loop then you can't be a true fan. And it can't be explained.

There are not many who know of "The Bread" and its powers, so just trust the reall fans to get this sorted ok, thanks.

!Viva-Hate! is one of the Inner-Bread-Circle there are only 12 of us on here because 12 is a positive number in terms of bread with powers.

Don't forget tonight at the stroke of midnight

release the yeast

!Viva-Hate! is one of the Inner-Bread-Circle there are only 12 of us on here because 12 is a positive number in terms of bread with powers.

Don't forget tonight at the stroke of midnight

release the yeast

This all sounds very fishy.

Oh dear!! Those are very uncomfortable and painful. I had one ages ago and it took me six days to be totally fine. I hope it's nothing serious. Take care of yourself Morrissey!!! And drink lots of water!!!!!!

This all sounds very fishy.
Not as fishy as letting the world-wide web know about somebody's wee wee system.

Only difficult pharmacists, divorced doctors, suicidal nurses and unemployed urologists will find that sexy and attractive.
That won't make a lot of tickets...

He'll be fine.

Buckingham Palace has just released a statement stating that they believe Morrissey is faking a bladder infection.

Well played! If Kate Middleton released a statement that Morrissey is in hospital for "absolutely no reason" it would be brilliant and legit well played.
I'm sure he wouldn't like the same thing said about him as he'd feel they're not in a position to comment. That's teach him for making silly comments.

Oh yeah and I got no love for the royals and have no doubt that this is actually a legitimate reason for Morrissey being in hospital. But maybe just a reminder he should sometimes afford others the same thought.

Feel bad for the Americans that aren't getting to see him again because of this. Hope he gets well soon.

A note to doctors: for your diagnosis don't pay attention to "signs of mental confusion" in the patient.This is his normal state.
Apparently you get lots of cool hallucinations! I hope they'll be in the biography!!!

A crèche full of giant pigeons wearing "We Hate Moz and Boz" t.shirts...Mike J. dressed as a sexy nurse in a hospital bed with him...Jesse turning into a guitar-playing hamburger...

Well, as a person with constant urinary problems and (even incontinence), I know that UTIs can be quite serious. They can do a lot and if spread to the kidneys, badly enough, they can fail. I hope he feels better. I do not want to argue here either, so that's all I have to say about that. I just need updates of if he will be resuming by Thursday, the 31st because that is the date I will be seeing them in Atlanta, GA.

Check out So-Low and read what the 'glass half empty' set has to say. Not disappointed at all.

Neither is Morrissey. Especially since he didn't get the fruit basket from the glass-half-full party...Awww girls. Tut tut.
At least here in Solowkindergarten, Scandinavia, we never disappoint!

...Only when we're not around. :)

hi i am morrisseys manager and i apoplogize for the falze information. he is not haveing a bladder infection he is on vacation i am so sorry i should have not said that. anyway i like your page and i hope to become a regular and to visit again in the coming of the days. take care

Well, as a person with constant urinary problems and (even incontinence), I know that UTIs can be quite serious. They can do a lot and if spread to the kidneys, badly enough, they can fail. I hope he feels better. I do not want to argue here either, so that's all I have to say about that. I just need updates of if he will be resuming by Thursday, the 31st because that is the date I will be seeing them in Atlanta, GA.

Smeath I don't know what it is but I like you and I can tell you really want this gig badly, your posts are considerate and kind so!!!!

Listen up EVERYBODY ON HERE, if Smeath does not get to see Moz on the 31st due to on going health issues, when the tour gets back on the road lets try and get Moz to sort it for Smeath. Not sure if Boz or the others come on here but if you do ! Go on make his day

Come on everybody lets help the lad out and keep his name alive on hear

The Smeath

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom