An anonymous person posted the link to upcoming releases at Bull Moose:

Morrissey - Honey, You Know Where To Find Me - Bull Moose
ALTERNATIVE ROCK
BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (UK) LTD MS
UPC: 4050538587784
Release Date: 6/19/2020
Vinyl 10"

full

I really don't like rumour mongering, but the information is a bit more tangible than some of the things asserted here recently.
I've had 2 good sources now state that Honey You Know Where To Find Me is the Record Store Day release this year. My record store rep just told me similar.
Combine that with the following:

Here's the List of Record Store Day 2020 Releases Revealed So Far
https://exclaim.ca/music/article/heres_the_unofficial_list_of_2020_record_store_day_releases

And it looks very positive.
No idea about B-sides (as described as a 12"). The formats described can change before the official announcements - so keep that in mind too.

20200220_234402.jpg

Again, please take this as a rumour - more information as it becomes available (note: Lover-To-Be featured in the same way on the unofficial list - quickly becoming a reality).
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping for a deluxe version of the BROWN album. Still haven't preordered that album yet. Have to now I think. But man! That f***ing cover!

Interesting — and a great song. This would be the first Morrissey 12" single since... 2004? Or earlier? Anyone recall which was the last one?

I love this song and it would be a nice complimentary statement to I am not a dog on a chain

Interesting — and a great song. This would be the first Morrissey 12" single since... 2004? Or earlier? Anyone recall which was the last one?

Satellite of Love (live) was the last 12".

I'm wondering if this could be the Alain Whyte version of Honey You Know Where To Find Me. Does anyone know if that version had lyrics?

As this track has seen the light of day on the Southpaw redesigned edition, I'm guessing the B-side/s will be the selling point - that or it's a picture disc, coloured vinyl etc.
Regards,
FWD.

Could this be a way of promoting the announced re-issue of Southpaw Grammar, too?

Yes... and hopefully on vinyl this time because Southpaw Grammar, Maladjusted, You Are The Quarry and Ringleader Of The Tormentors are quite pricey on the second hand market.
I'd prefer it if they re-issued the original versions but I don't think that's very likely in the case of Southpaw Grammar and Maladjusted.

After a long chat with my stalwart record shop owner - this appears more than a rumour.
Please feel free to throw rotten fruit and veg my way should it prove erroneous.
Regards,
FWD.

Any risk of a pic disc... ?

49566595992_f7756facf8_k.jpg

:brows:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom