Morrissey HMV / Parlophone Box 91-95 for sale

Shameless plug time.

I'm selling the 9 CD box set of HMV / Parlophone singles, 91 to 95.

Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180468265242&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Cheers.

If they didn't all come on the new 3 disc set...I'd be down for it. Now, with all of those songs from BOTH box sets being on the 3 disc...makes these obsolete. Don't feel bad, I had both too, and recently unloaded them when I got the 3 disc set.

Great set if you can't get the new 3 disc one that was released...within the last few months anyways.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Know what you mean, but I think as a package the two individual box sets are much better, with each single in original art work, nicely boxed.

Cheers. :guitar:

If they didn't all come on the new 3 disc set...I'd be down for it. Now, with all of those songs from BOTH box sets being on the 3 disc...makes these obsolete. Don't feel bad, I had both too, and recently unloaded them when I got the 3 disc set.

Great set if you can't get the new 3 disc one that was released...within the last few months anyways.

Didn't the advent of MP3s and file sharing make cds obsolete?

I'd say the 9 disc box is better than the 3 disc because you get 9 lovely mockup sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom