Morrissey Hawaii - May 19, 2012

This has been common knowledge for several hours now.

No one else has posted it so....

http://www.hnlnow.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=58612243#.T06574U8h8U.facebook

Kakaako Waterfront Park
May 19, 2012

-Ms. V.G. ;)

Have you started planning your island spacation yet? You seem like the type who would buy one of those ginormous bags of beef jerky they sell in the airport lobby to suck on while you're getting your french tips applied by the locals. Sooooooooo ono.

Morrissey Hawaii

I made the official announcement today on KAOI FM Maui. The spots kick in tomorrow. May 18th Maui & May 19th Oahu. Best radio moment in 7 years!!!

Re: Morrissey Hawaii

EEEEEEEEEE I'm SO SO SO EXCITED to be in Hawaii! Anyone else here? If so, which island?

I'm staying in Hilo and have arrangements for a chartered plane to get me to Kahului on Saturday.

LOVE the weather, but it's far too cloudy.

-Ms V.G.

Come on hawaii, buy those tickets, morrissey not selling well for maui or oahu!!

Been checking the tickets sales for awhile now,
and the shows in Hawaii must not be selling that well!
Come on MAUI and OAHU! Show the MOZ some ALOHA!
Buy those tickets, and don't miss out on the opportunity
to see some REAL MUSIC!! I know he hasn't been here
in 20 years, and it is easy to forget, but he is coming back
and deserves SOLD OUT SHOWS!! Well at least MAUI should
be a sellout! OAHU is a huge venue, but 3-5K is not too much
to ask for!

So looking forward to this weekend, leave for MAUI tomorrow morning,
then back home to OAHU on Saturday morning the the show here!

Tell all of your friends, and post on Facebook, Twitter, wherever,
just lets sell some tickets!

Aloha

I will be there, both shows, flying from Oahu to catch the Maui show tomorrow morning, then flying back home to Oahu on Saturday to catch the Oahu show! Welcome to Hawaii!

He's there with his mom?

He's there with his mom?

No, she was not out in Hawaii, however, another person's mother sure was and she's just as kind and dear as her daughter :D
Honolulu was FANTASSSSSSSTIC OMG I can't believe it was a 2 hour show and SO SO SOOOOOOOO chatty :)

Security was kind of rough to the stage invaders but Moz kept in GREAT spirits and altered the lyrics to Still Ill. I don't remember them, as I had tooo many vodka cranberries with my xanax :)

ALSO OMG, the people from Tempeh were SOOO ANNOYING. No one cares about your shitty fan club, also, seriously asking Julia for an autograph? GROW UP.

Nice fedora, jackass.

-Ms V.G.

The youtube clips from Hawaii are amazing.

As I asked on the main page -- any idea of the shirt brand (brown and yellow seem to be the same). I must have.

My friend Rose said they soundchecked "Goody Two Shoes"...just the band; not Moz. I didn't see that reported anywhere here, but I thought it was interesting.

Usually, MOZ does not song checked with the band.

My friend Rose said they soundchecked "Goody Two Shoes"...just the band; not Moz. I didn't see that reported anywhere here, but I thought it was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom